So we are at level 99 now, but there is still so much room for improvement with Scholar, or at least it seems like my satisfaction with the job could be higher.

This got me thinking, what is it that is causing me to feel this way and I realized: It's because everyone else gets to play with my toys, too. Well not all of them, mind you. I get to keep my shiny Embrava doll and my Kaustra tank, but the only toys that no-one else plays with are the ones that don't work right. My Libra Bake Oven doesn't really turn out right, and it can never make enough for the whole Alliance. I had an awesome Modus Veritas transformer, but then the factory told mommy and daddy it was broken and they took it away. I got a replacement Modus Veritas, but it doesn't seem anywhere as good as the original and I don't really want to play with it anymore.

I have a really good toy called Accession/Manifestation, but I have to share it so much with the other kids that there are even rules on what you can use it with. The White Mage kid gets to play with his Afflatus without sharing. Even the Ninja kid keeps his Yonin, but it's not the Job Ability toys alone I'm having to share! Recently, I found other kids using my Helices! They supposedly 'proc' something and now it's all the rage! Maybe I want to 'proc' something too! I asked the Black Mage kid to let me play with his Ancient Magics, but he wouldn't let me, then played with my Helices right in front of me!

Now, all of this may sound juvenile, but the underlying message is: You've done a great job of making available to everyone what works as a Scholar, but haven't done anything to fix the unplayable Scholar only abilities. Let's work on this list instead of sharing out more Scholar Abilities in the future:

Modus Veritas
Libra
Animus Augeo
Animus Minuo
Adloquium (this really needs to be 2/tic or have the ability to hit 2/tic with high Enhancement)

Also, consider swapping the levels for Accession/Manifestation and Rapture/Ebullience and unrestricting Accession/Manifestation.