Threaded View

Character
    Satisiun
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Earth-based Shikargar: Y/N/Maybe?

So for the life of me, I can't find any threads either on ZAM or here on the official forums concerning opinions about the variety of sword options that a PLD has.

Basically I'm looking for feedback on what seems to be the best non-drop/non-Relic/non-Mythic/non-Empyrian (whole lot of caveats, huh?) sword out there for a Paladin, and just from my very, very outdated knowledge of Paladin -- having not played it seriously since well before the 75 cap -- it seems that if I want to go the Elemental Sword route of the Magian Trials, that a Shikargar is the way to go.

-11% PTD, +11 VIT, a modest DMG score as well as delay. I figure the -11% PDT would also add nicely to any use of Requiscat, with its modifiers related to -PDT/-MDT.

(Edit: Yeah, shoulda done a little more research there, to quoth a certain neanderthal on a certain Geico commercial.)

I just want to make sure that this isn't just a waste of time before I go spending a few days blasting through mobs on Earthday or during earth weather. Is it worth the time and effort?
    (1)
    Last edited by Satisiun; 02-28-2012 at 06:11 AM.