Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Another one bites the dust.

Yep, was going to wait for the next road map but this last update finally broke me.

Good bye to the few of my old linkies and buds who are still here! Outside of the past year, it was a hell of a good run!

Subscription officially canceled as of 3:13pm est 2-26-12

(^_^)v

peace out

As for the rest of you non-well wishers who will respond to this post...
    flame on children, flame on
    (1)
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, you would cry your eyes out if you didn't.

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Michae View Post
    As for the rest of you non-well wishers who will respond to this post...
    flame on children, flame on
    As for the attention whore who wrote this: we will, no need to remind us.
    (10)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Please don't go... (lol)
    (2)

You quit FFXI and ran off to throw your money at them on the equally terrible FFXIV, way to go.

At least give your money to another company
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Ciao!

You really shouldn't get another RPG made by SE though, it'll only end up the same way.
    (1)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    As for the attention whore who wrote this: we will, no need to remind us.
    Seriously, Arcon, I'm curious; what the hell happened to you to make everything you respond to riddled with sarcasm and and negativity? Are you just bored or do you get a hard-on trying to exert your elitist, condescension on others? I don't think I've seen one damn post from you that is genuinely constructive. Do you need a puppy? A girlfriend? Maybe you should put down the controller and go outside from time to time to remind yourself that the world isn't a big, scary place and get some Vitamin D. Whatever it takes, man. Just come back and say something nice to someone, if only once so we know that you still have a soul. Please. Do it for the kittens.
    (2)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by Rewyen View Post
    Seriously, Arcon, I'm curious; what the hell happened to you to make everything you respond to riddled with sarcasm and and negativity? Are you just bored or do you get a hard-on trying to exert your elitist, condescension on others? I don't think I've seen one damn post from you that is genuinely constructive. Do you need a puppy? A girlfriend? Maybe you should put down the controller and go outside from time to time to remind yourself that the world isn't a big, scary place and get some Vitamin D. Whatever it takes, man. Just come back and say something nice to someone, if only once so we know that you still have a soul. Please. Do it for the kittens.
    Just a heads up. No one at all is going to take you seriously at this point.

1) Pulled a RL Card
    2) Making RL Attacks
    3) Assuming he isn't in a Relationship
    4) Assuming he never goes outside because he plays a video game and posts on a forum.

You've pretty much just made ever single "Stereotypical high horse" mistake there is. I should make a point of notice, Telling someone to try and say something nice while simultaniously flaming and insulting them is the epitome of Hypocrisy, and also deeply takes away to your validity.

in Real life, or on a forum, Anyone after hearing that would laugh at you.

This is simply an observation, I Have nothing against you, Just pointing out the behavior you're exhibiting is nothing better than what you in turn insult him for, which, as stated above, is nothing short of hypocritical.
    (13)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Seriously, Arcon, I'm curious; what the hell happened to you to make everything you respond to riddled with sarcasm and and negativity?
    I signed up on these forums. Suddenly, stupid people everywhere.

Are you just bored or do you get a hard-on trying to exert your elitist, condescension on others?
    Point in case. A guy throwing random insults at someone to point out to him that he's being rude to others? That's stupid by definition. Same as the OP. Bragging in another thread about how he's gonna quit for FFXIV calling it the superior game and how he's happy that all the devs are focussing on that game instead of this. Then going on to make a good-bye post here, which, in itself, is fine, but making it, knowing that people will see him as a deserter and leaving with that precious line at the end to illicit flame replies is more commonly known as trolling. And you spouting random insults at me, making it look like you're defending that troll, makes you (whether you intended it or not) a co-conspirator.
    (2)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

9. 02-29-2012 10:12 AM

Spend less time analyzing me and more time analyzing some of the things you say to others because the difference between some of us is that I was making a point... others were just being rude.
    You must not know me very well if you're falling under these assumptions. That, Or you didn't read at all what i posted. Sorry for the confusion. I don't particularly care one way or the other what you do from here on out. Thats your choice.

Also, You are on the internet. Nitpicking and reading into things has been the corner stone of the internet since it was created, especially on a forum. Nothing new here. Everyone on the internet has one time or another said something dumb, exploded for no reason, or plain and simple made an ass of themselves. Arcon's done it, I've done it. You did.

That said, I'm sorry about your past experiences, but quoting your daughters attempt at suicide while going around yourself calling people idiots and telling them they need to get a GF, or your latest wall of passive aggressive posts, even as "Turnabout", Is very flawed logic. You're doing exactly what that person who made your 'daughter' have suicidal thoughts.

Your heart is in the right place, if your story is even true, But your methods are cruel and sick at best. Considering you know the worst possible outcome of name calling online, and you actually do it to others?

What if Arcon was just an insecure person who acts out when anonymous because he's picked on in school, and you are pushing him closer to where you daughter was? You don't know anything about him. You're guessing based on an internet persona.

I'd also like to point out, once again, I Have nothing personally against you, I just find everything about your reasoning paper thin and you should reevaluate your approach. Reverse psychology doesn't work on the internet. You rip someone up, they'll rip back. If you want to be part of the solution, don't do it by being part of the problem in a facetious manner, Win them over with Kindness.

Plain and Simple!
    (4)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 02-29-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    You could be the nicest person in the world, but for people to see that, you need to lay off the cynicism from time to time
    I don't care how other people perceive me, many people on this forum already have their opinion of me and if that's how they wanna look at me, good for them.

So, let me get this straight, you were trying to lecture me by showing me what it's like to get insulted on here? So you're saying I should feel accountable for what I'm saying and don't think that just because this is anonymous I can say whatever I want? Congratulations, because you've done to me what I've been doing to the OP. It's the exact same thing. I think he should be held accountable for what he's saying. He was trying to start a flame war (and in a way he's succeeded, only you didn't make it about him but about me). That kind of shit doesn't sit well with me, and so I called him out. If he's a 14 year old suicidal girl he shouldn't go around and provoke those kinds of reactions. I have little tolerance for that.

But am I really alone here in thinking "Hey, you know what would be pretty neat? Checking the forums and seeing someones point, no matter how mudane or trivial to another player, NOT bashed or tossed into the fires with words like "whore?"
    Checking these forums is part of my morning routine, and part of that is going over all the threads I've posted in to see if there have been any replies to my posts. Of the 10 threads I checked, this was the only one with any drama in it, ironically by you. It seems to me that if you're only seeing drama on here that that's what you're looking for.
    (0)
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast