Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I don't care how other people perceive me, many people on this forum already have their opinion of me and if that's how they wanna look at me, good for them.
    You want my honest opinion? You are surrounded by people who fell off the common sense wagon to an extreme that caused you to cease having faith that not everyone is an idiot and over time, you've been proved right time and again. This has jaded your perception on many people, causing you to both expect that certain people will act this way and involuntarily react to that specific mentality. Personally, I get it. I think you have valid reasons and, as pointed out, the internet gives you an anonymous freedom to express that because once you log off, it's life as usual and no one will ever really know who you are anyway. Not that I necessarily condone peoples actions entirely, but it does have an adverse affect on people who are not emotionally equipped to handle taking what they can dish out. I'm speaking generalities here, not specifics. Psycho-babble aside, I can say this about you: As far as this game is concerned, you would be my first choice for a player in my group. You're direct, blunt and educated; not afraid to tell it like it is and I would feel confident in knowing that you would be dependable and the first to step up and call someone out for acting a fool. Don't misunderstand-- me stating that I think you can be cynical doesn't mean I dislike you. On the contrary, I think you're aces and some of the blatant sarcasm you dish out is justified. I don't hate people. And I can take what I give. Way of the world, man. Personally, I enjoy coming here to see what's next, lol. But I'm done. I've said my piece and I think you me and Karby there need to go knock back a few beers and move on.
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Player
    Everyone is tough on the internet! <_>'
    (0)

Character
    Mephista
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    This thread is amusing ...
    (0)

Player
    all i care about is why go to 14, they plan to port it to ps3 once v2 hits, in 10 years itll be ps3 limitations, and the same bs we're dealing with now assuming it even manages to stay afloat that long, personally i kind of enjoyed it for what they intended it to be however the game was released far too early, and there was a gross lack of addressing players concern.

considering how things have been for the last year, and most importantly proof that the company doesn't learn from their mistakes why oh why why why would you give them even a cent more if you are quitting this game.

there are still many things i love about this game, and am fairly hopelessly addicted for the time, but if it weren't for my link shell and friends i'd probably be canceling my subscriptions, SE is a far cry from the company Square soft that i knew and loved growing up, i have little confidence in pretty much any and all products they have released in the last few years or intend to release in the future.
    (0)

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewyen View Post
    everything you respond to riddled with sarcasm and and negativity?
    I read this. Then I read your signature. Now I'm calling you a hypocrite.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2