Character
    Temotoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 9

Temo returns to FFXI! Asura-style

Hello! My name is Temo (Taken on this server, so Temotoo will suffice). I am a returning player from about 5 years ago, give or take a year. Reading the forums and a few others I noticed Asura up there in server population, and active players, so here I am. Level 1 and everything. (Calling SE tomorow)

I'm looking for other players who can point me in the right direction (NO d00n parties anymore???) offer some subligar, or just shooting the breeze. Be forewarned, I get REALLY excited when I get chased by a Scarab, find a chest i get to crack open, or last exactly 13 minutes in Ghelsba Outpost.

Looking for players to befriend! MSG me in game or say hey here!

Temo
    Level 9 THF
    Sandy (the only home I know)
    (0)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    I wish I could say welcome back, but there is a high probability that you'll be bored and lonely enough to quit by Saturday. Gil and Exp fall from trees now, high level players pretend low levels don't exist. Of the 2k players online at one time, 1,980 of them are afk or ignore you. But yeah, dunes parties are out because now everything is done with book burns and Abyssea, so you could probably hit 50 by tonight if you wanted to. If I ever decide to come back, I'll look you up. I'm just not feeling this game at all anymore, but then I came back expecting it to be the game I left and it's been one massive letdown after another
    (1)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Sillyrabbitxx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    ^ Iknow what you mean i started playing again on wednesday and by saturday I was very bored. I got my jobs that I care about to 99 already the game seems very dead tbh just port jueno adn abby areas are alive wwhich really sucks. I miss doing the old events with ls'es when they acually mattered in sky dyna limbus. All my old friends quit the game very long ago or we lost touch and ive been trying to make friends but its liek people just dont care anymore since everything is so easy now no need for deep friendships to do missions etc. I really miss this game how it was back in 06 oh well ill porlly play a few more times till the end of the month but unless I meet some cool people which I doubt this is prolly it for this gamme for me. Btw temo if your on xbox 360 let me know here ill help you out if you need any help by this time your porlly lv 99 lol so anyway see ya.
    (0)