Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

It would be great for Chocobo Blinkers to stack to 99.

I was just wondering how nice it would be if the chocobo blinkers were allowed to stack to 99 from its current 12. I have made it my mission to use all my efforts to help chocobos great and small arrive to their destination in Abyssea. There is nothing worse when you need that 13th chocobo blinker for that poor scared choco called Burt, and you cannot help because you are only allowed to carry 12. If all truly care about these magnificent creatures, help me build a petition online to propose the change to the devs. Together we can all make a difference, especially in helping chocobos. Thank you!
    (8)

I agree, I would like to make my gil a lot quicker and in as less trips as possible.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

They are making everything more difficult, nerfing stuff and balancing everything.

You really think they are going to leave the choco blinkers gil fountain alive much longer? My guess is they will nerf this around the time they add Legion, just as they have nerfed every other method that made gill too easy to obtain.
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    I agree, I would like to make my gil a lot quicker and in as less trips as possible.
    I agree also, I would like the ability to pickup the Chocobo for faster travel also!
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Translation: Make it so I can stack to 99 so I have to go back to Abyssea less often when I fill up my inventory and have to head back to a NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    They are making everything more difficult, nerfing stuff and balancing everything.

You really think they are going to leave the choco blinkers gil fountain alive much longer? My guess is they will nerf this around the time they add Legion, just as they have nerfed every other method that made gill too easy to obtain.
    And it's idiotic. Why should it be ridiculous for people to make money.
    (1)

And it's idiotic. Why should it be ridiculous for people to make money.
    This dev team leader is idiotic, why would it be suprising they do idiotic things? They make content designed to keep over half the playerbase from even attempting it to keep the "overpowered" gear very rare, they sure won't shirk away from nerfing a gil fountain like this.

FFXI is going back to old ways, old ways = nerf any means of making gil that's easy. Don't remember when they nerfed the NPC prices of weapons from mobs in castle O? or nerfing the npc prices of Bird Blood etc?
    (1)

Though I did find it kind of funny how ever since Abyssea days people were just saying how gil is worthless, so why would you complain about a gil nerf?

I thought it was worthless?

"I have a lot of gil but nothing to spend it on"

You'd be lying if you say you never heard this a lot the past couple of years.
    (1)

Though I did find it kind of funny how ever since Abyssea days people were just saying how gil is worthless, so why would you complain about a gil nerf?

I thought it was worthless?

"I have a lot of gil but nothing to spend it on"

You'd be lying if you say you never heard this a lot the past couple of years.
    They are making new content which has big gil sinks, Legion for instance. If they nerf means of making gil then most players will have to work really hard to make it again to do the new stuff. Most serious players won't be affected if they nerf this because we horded gil at the start of Aby, players like you will be hit by it (Judging by your first post in the topic), very much like in the old days when you would get people that had to miss events like Dyna etc because they didn't have enough money to pay the entrance fee.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    They are making new content which has big gil sinks, Legion for instance. If they nerf means of making gil then most players will have to work really hard to make it again to do the new stuff. Most serious players won't be affected if they nerf this because we horded gil at the start of Aby, players like you will be hit by it (Judging by your first post in the topic), very much like in the old days when you would get people that had to miss events like Dyna etc because they didn't have enough money to pay the entrance fee.
    "Abyssea players like you"..I'm pretty sure I've been playing FFXI since 2002, well before Abyssea was even a thought.
    (2)

"Abyssea players like you"..I'm pretty sure I've been playing FFXI since 2002, well before Abyssea was even a thought.
    Most people I know that are long time players don't care about gil that much..or not enough to worry about running back and fourth to do choco blinkers after so long, you seem to.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast