Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

the "When is this going to happen if ever?" thread

title says it all, got something you want to know if SE will ever implement, or fix post it here . keep it professional, no "OMG IF YOU DONT DO THINGS MY WAY THE GAME IS FINISHED!!!"
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    My questions
    Q:= question
    R:= reason

1)Q: Is there ANY plans to make another expansion pack?

R: The game is beginning to become extremely stale, where its just "what new gear came out this update?" theres no depth or adventure to the game anymore, and im becoming increasingly worried about the state of this game as i have seen no indication that there is any form of large scale Expansion pack in the works. these little Minixpacs dont cut it. Abyssea was ALMOST cutting it, it needed alot more of a linear plot VS a random events leading up to a "Meh" ending.

2) Q: one of the sure fire ways to keep people interested in a game is new jobs. is there any plans to expand our job selection?

R: the two things this game offered over all others was the Large Job system, and the storylines. i really feel that SE could add 4+ jobs to this game with ease. doing this would not only please players, it would increase account activity from old players going "oh they finally added this??" and coming back

3) Q: is there any plan to make ALL crafting items stackable? its getting annoying not being able to stack alot of the commonly used materials in crafts.

R: why cant i stack logs, bags of flour, and marbolo vines lol?? seriously >_>;

4) Q: is there any plans to increase the rate of skillups for crafting?

R: i find it horridly annoying that i can craft 20+ items that are within 2-5 skill levels, and not gain a single .1 of skill.

5) Q: is there any plans to make redmage actually USEABLE?

R: as it stands, everyone can do everything a redmage can do AND more, so why invite a redmage? i feel redmage needs a whole heck of alot to really bring them into their own unique role.

id love some awnsers from the dev deam on these <3
    (5)

When are you going to start making fun content not derived from time sink, carrot dangling, .01% droprate school of thought?

When are you going to stop nerfing jobs and actually make weaker jobs scale up to the more powerful?

When are you going to stop making weapon trials that require you to live off welfare in your mother's basement to complete in a reasonable amount of time?

When are you going to fire "you know who"?

When are you going to understand that video games should be fun, and not be a second job that you actually lose money going to?
    (16)

My question would be rather simple.

Why insist on originality, instead of using true and tested things?

This goes for for example Avatars that could have worked wonderful as FFX, but instead went from a strategic spell and ability pet class to a roll your thumbs between 1 minute recast global timers.

This goes for how PUP was corrected with split pet magic timers... but not doing the same for spirits.

Another thing is how jug pets cap, while automatons and avatars adjust to your level.

It was also possible to make songs, sambas and rolls land on players and pets... but was somehow considered important enough to separate players from pets so that you had to choose rolls, or ignore pets for songs/sambas.

Of course it is ideally good with variations, but that relies on them working. When you go experiment with things that do not work (like global timers) and then insist on keeping them forever just for making jobs different, it makes people wonder if the game is meant to be played, or looked at.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    They are very slow to adjust things, probably because not having enough team members or development fund. Seeing that most of the funds are allocated to FF14. We probably will not see any expansion or worthwhile updates this year either since they are busy preparing for the relaunch of FF14 Vers 2.0. At the very least they are trying to tweak stuffs we currently have. They should focus on the problems at hand and work harder to fix those instead of creating more problems or half baked contents. When 14 bomb once again, they will probably go back and "remaster" FFXI for Vita and PS3 for HD edition and drop the PS2.
    (0)

Character
    Duzell
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Things that need fixing and never will be:
    The invisible barrier near the exit to downs in upper jueno in the middle of the street
    The roaming moogle of jueno
    The moogles and corpses that appear in the water behind the campain teleporter in windy shadows
    the poor taru kid that always falls through the docks in front of the cooking guild
    the backwards toe on cockatrice
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Avelonia View Post
    When are you going to start making fun content not derived from time sink, carrot dangling, .01% droprate school of thought?
    Isn't that what Abyssea was lauded for being?
    (0)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    When is SE ever going to stop nerfing jobs and buff jobs that direly need adjustments to scale them up to the cream of the crop? It would be nice to see Dragoon standing on their own next to WARs, SAM, MNKs, DRKs and BLUs, and RDMs seeing utility alongside WHM, BLM and SCH again.

When is SE ever going to personally admit that they believe Samurai should be the #1 DD in the game, and the only job to keep getting buffed regardless of it already being powerful beyond belief? Denial is a hollywood diva getting drunk off her ass while telling people "she can stop at any time."

When will SE stop using luck as an element for success in endgame (i'm looking at you Voidwatch, Nyzul Isle Uncharted)? It's been tried and true that weapons and armor you can work forward to getting, not hoping a randomized number generator will be in your favor, will always be more satisfying to play the game for.
    (2)

Character
    Zikon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Q: When is the player base going to stop complaining and accept the tyranny rule of the Devs.

You all complain everyday yet you are still playing and still paying them... huh... weird
    (6)

Character
    Roark
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I would like to see an unbreakable or infinite bait you can quest for like ebisu, or more vendors for these things.
    (2)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast