Thread: AF1 Question

AF1 Question

Hello,

I've recently leveled to 71 and hadn't started my AF1 quests. I would really like the AF1 Hands, Body and Legs. I went to "Oggbi" in the Steaming Sheep @ Port Bastok, hoping to accept "First Meetings" to be able to talk to Guslam in Upper Jeuno. When I spoke to Oggbi in Bastok, he gave me the Knuckles Of Trials which I found out to be for Asuran Fists.

My question is this: Do I have to complete the Asuran Fists quests before I'm able to get AF Quests and get the coffer's needed for my AF1 pieces? I tried zoning, and talking to Oggbi again, but he still talks about the Knuckles of Trials. Also with Guslam he doesn't say anything to me. Also with Ayame for the AF1 legs she gave me some quest that deals with Moblins?

Any advice?
    (0)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    AF quest has nothing to do with the Asuran Fist quest. Have you gotten your AF Weapon, Beat Cesti yet? That's from the Ghosts of the Past quest, which starts the entire AF line. Chances are, you probably have that flagged already and just not finished it. You can always check wiki and your current open and finished quests to see which AF Quest you have flagged already to see what you have/haven't done.
    (1)

Character
    Cybermario
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Like it or not you have to do the AF quests in the right order, you cannot pick pieces at random, starting by getting Beat Cesti as Dreamin stated before.
    (0)