Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    The most that could be asked for is to bring it down to at least 16 total spells. Or, if this is not an option, reduce the cooldown on spell swapping to 30 seconds.
    This, without doubt. Logwatch is perhaps the most annoying even a BLU can go to because the shear number of possible procs. Even if you were to clear your set points of everything except for procs you can still only set half of of them for BLU. And since (for whatever ungodly reason) people don't think of getting 2 BLU, that leaves just one BLU to cover them all. Considering how fast people burn through LWNM that's nearly impossible.

Addressing that and the issues with Unbridled Learning (and the spells that need it to be used), some self-buffs, and adjustment of most of BLU magic would be welcome. Other than that the OP is a whining loser who shouldn't be a BLU if they can't recongnize just how good BLU has it.
    (0)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I honestly, don't want more people to play BLU, as a matter of fact, I want less people to play BLU, because back in the day you had to be dedicated and down right loved BLU to actually main job it or play it seriously at all. Now there are plenty of BLU's that only have headbutt and sandspin and.... you shouldn't exist. That or the BLU's that full time +2 Mavi.... you disgust me as well. I want just a mass exodus of players that eliminates the noobs that are destroying this job and want more to a job that dances the line of possibility for god mode...
    (4)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Character
    Agerknux
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I am still wondering why there are some accuracy problems for some of the spell's additional effects and what augmented Relic +2 pants are supposed to do.

Spell wise, I wonder if some of the mp/recast/set points will be adjusted for some of the older spells. With the current way to defeat enemies, magical and breath spells are becoming obsolete.
    (2)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuro View Post
    I honestly, don't want more people to play BLU, as a matter of fact, I want less people to play BLU
    I agree, whole heartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuro
    because back in the day you had to be dedicated and down right loved BLU to actually main job it or play it seriously at all.
    Any smuck can run around and call themselves BLU. To call themselves an Imperial Mage or an Immortal? Takes style and determination.

Now there are plenty of BLU's that only have headbutt and sandspin and.... you shouldn't exist.
    This, times infinity. As of the time of this post all I'm missing from having 100% spells (again) is Tourbillion. It's by no means a 'make or break' spell but it bothers me.

That or the BLU's that full time +2 Mavi.... you disgust me as well.
    Or (shudders) the pink set.

I want just a mass exodus of players that eliminates the noobs that are destroying this job and want more to a job that dances the line of possibility for god mode...
    Ah, for once you say something I can't agree with. BLU will never be a bandwagon job, thank Altana. It requires a lot of time, effort and dedication to be good at.
    (1)

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    There are already a ton of blu in full +2 and +1 mavi. Please don't increase that population ; ;
    (0)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Agerknux View Post
    I am still wondering why there are some accuracy problems for some of the spell's additional effects
    Because spaghetti code. Or working as intended unfortunately.

and what augmented Relic +2 pants are supposed to do.
    +3% Magic Critical hit Rate per merit, for a total of +1.5 MAB on average with 5/5 Assimilation. They're garbage.
    (1)

Player
    Dear SE:

Please give BLU a hat with whistles on it.

Thank You,

Num Num
    (2)

Player
    Azure Lore is so boss now. Can kill Kirin in a matter of seconds with a few skillchains that BLU can pump out, some doing well over 8k skillchain damage.
    (0)

Character
    Tanzaw
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Meat View Post
    Since level 75 blue mage only has received new spells, but still has no more SET POINTS(60 POINTS) OR SPELL SET PLACES (20 SPOTS). And yet other jobs are getting a lot of things done to them, but you STILL are not doing for BLUE MAGE!
    Why would you even think this? Unless...
    (0)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisscar View Post
    Ah, for once you say something I can't agree with. BLU will never be a bandwagon job, thank Altana. It requires a lot of time, effort and dedication to be good at.
    What year have you been playing this game in? O_O Cuz I would love to be there, the job is a bandwagon job because its necessary for pricing, which is why now a days 45% at the least of BLU's are BLUs for their LS, not out of personal choice and preference. Its a sad age for BLU that we live in honestly, when I have to fight a BLU that wears full +2 and me who macros TP and DD sets, on who plays BLU. hell I don't even like breathing the same air as this filth....
    (1)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast