Character
    Revidnav
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 55

Level Break Help Needed!

I just did my first level break quest, which was a serious pain... I would like some help with the rest. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.
    (0)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    I'd help out, buddy, but I've been on a little bit of a leave while I decide whether or not I want to continue playing. I love doing things the old way and helping other players, but I got to a point where the jackasses far outweighed the good people. Also, my fiance wants to play WoW, so I might have to join her on that, lol.
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Revidnav
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 55
    Lol ok. Well I just figured out that I'll be without the internet until Monday (I'm on my phone atm lol). So I'll be online asap. :-\
    (0)

Character
    Malais
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 55
    I've done the first limit break and need to do the rest as well. I'll message you if I see you on today, char name is Malais.
    (0)

Character
    Revidnav
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 55
    My internet is running and I'm back to playing everyday. I am usually on everyday around 3-10pm CST. Hit me up anytime, character name RevidnaV.
    (0)

i am still missing an item in the first limit quest,but i would like to join other people and do these quests because its hard to get help as fast as possible. please add me if anyone is doing the first/second limit
    (0)

I'll help out whenever i'm online just give me a yell, if you need help with anything else just ask.
    (0)
    THF 90, 'nuff said, Thief is awesome.