Save TP Adjustments. Dsicuss?

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-TP-Adjustment

Well, It looks like they're still implementing it in the most horrible way possible .

I still Maintain that imposing a Hard cap on TP Received from a WS would be the best bet... Cap it out at +50. This keeps Save TP+ gear and JA's (SAMs, and CORs) Very useful, But prevents it from being overpowered by imposing a Hard Cap.

Right now, This Is going to hurt COR still, Makes their Roll pretty worthless. I mean, They can fall back on Chaos... but still...

Essentially, This new way, You can get about 45 Save TP (COR + Atmacites), If they simply imposed a Hard Cap of 45, They'd accomplish the same goal, but keep COR rolls useful outside Voidwatch. (Cause inside, With the saveTP+20 Atmacite, Pretty much all 2handed would reach ~43 or so TP Return on WS with a Cap imposed outside of the change suggested).

Overall, I guess it could be implemented better... But it did need adjusting... (I Can't honestly say someone being able to Ukko's > hit > Ukko's > hut > Ukko's wasn't overpowered)
    (3)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I agree that they should of made it a hard cap of +40 (50 is getting into OP territory) and possibly lowered the roll's effect a little bit. Nerfing an entire mechanic isn't a very good idea usually, too many unintended consequences.

That being said, COR still is a monster job. Buffing is amazing and they stack with BRD's. Then they have ranged damage, QD and WS's, something that not even BRD's can do. The job won't be hurting much.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I can see how going from +25TP to 25+TP throws a wrench in 1-hit builds, but didn't we already go through something like this with 999 delay relic knuckles ages ago?
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Still upset that I spent 1 million cruor and 100k gil on a mechanic that is getting thrown into the trash.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    A nerf was indeed needed, but not with this modality which is completely stupid. Everyone, at least on the english side, said that over and over.
    Now lower the cost of Miser's die to 10k and give me back the other 85k, I could spend them on my relic.

p.s. still very upset at the rep team. Yes them, not dev team, cause they keep insisting that our feedback is considered when it's clearly not the case. I'd rather have an answer "yeah dev team didn't care" than that post from Rukkurii we had some time ago, I still want to strangle her for that(metaphorically).
    For reference you might want to remember also the bst pet poll.
    (2)

Player
    Pretty much what everyone has already said. I would have vastly preferred a 40 ~ 50 TP return hard cap to this.

Some more involved stuff with assorted kinds of stacking and diminishing returns starting at 30~35 TP and stopping cold at 50 TP would have been even better.

Anything except what the Development Bros decided to go ahead and do, basically.
    (0)

Character
    Esvedium
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    There really isn't a reason to repeat what everyone else has said already, but I'm going to anyways. The way this nerf is going to be handled is just straight up pants-on-head-retarded. The Dev Bros either didn't get any of the feedback that these forums were supposedly designed for or they just don't give a fuck about their customers desires.
    (5)
    Convictions are a more dangerous enemy of truth than lies.