Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
    What the hell is the point of having enfeebles in the game if they don't even work on anything important? Another question, why the hell are enfeebles part of the VW procs if the monsters are immune to them? How does that make any sense?
    I ask myself that same question, and why is Modus Veritas a proc, SE already nerfed it to hell so it never lands, procing with that is rarer then getting the drop you actually want off the NM!
    I stopped trying to use RDM in VW for enfeebling procs because one day a taru COR/RDM landed para after 30+ tries by me using para 1&2 in enfeebling gear with magic acc gear using drinks... and he did it on his 1st cast... VW makes no sense to me.
    (1)

Character
    Yukichibi
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    They will just make the fights impossible to win (or hard as hell) without debuffing the highly resistant monster (that only a 500 enfeebling skill and a lot magic accu can pass through).
    (0)
    30/05/2004 PLD - PUP - COR - SCH

Player
    Or they'll probably do what they've been doing all this time, and give monsters attacks that enfeebles don't affect in the first place.
    (0)

Player
    Like making all the attacks it uses (including standard attacks) TP attacks, so that para does nothing except spells which would be unlikely to be effected seeing as 8 DDs hitting it doesn't interrupt it.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4