Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i love during VW "The fiend appears to be weak against ice based white magic" and you know you wont ever land paralyze on it at all. but its "weak" against it. paradox created.
    (1)

Character
    Shadowviper
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I love during VW when "ice WHM" is called and the whm says my spells are all light.
    (6)

Character
    Ladyofdragons
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    I feel that this is going to be RDM's last glimmer of hope before SE completely destroys it by keeping enfeebling resistance high. Having to be unable to land enfeebles on things that matter just hurts the job by a chunk, and it's not like it could solo Voidwatch mobs, if not at least low-manning some of the starting tiers.

I don't think we're asking for something that makes an overwhelming change in battle, but a change that can help to turn the tides better. The lower the resistance rates, the better chance Red Mage has to make a comeback as a wanted job again. Otherwise, I just may finally hang up the Chapeau until something better comes along for it.
    And my Chapeau is hung up until something good actually does come along rdms never get used now ; ;
    (3)
    Last edited by Ladyofdragons; 02-25-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Yeah but ...

and this is SE. For all we know they could be planning to make all level 90+ NM's resistant and just remove the resistance on the older stuff. Plus even if they remove it's resistances its not like RDM has much to throw at them now. They need to create new enfeebles that let us reduce the target stats (crit / STR / INT / attack / ect..). I'm not talking about effects that do similar things but something that actually puts the effect of "X / Y / Z down" on the target. Like what many mobs and NM's do to us.
    i think you hit the nail on the head. you can expect everything 90+ to be immune still and all old abyssea content to be able to be hit (so rdms have something to do while theyre inable to get groups for anything, due to being the new "LOLjOB")
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    actualy i normaly have no problem landing Para 1&2 on rdm >_> gogo 180 total mind. makes capping and landing enfeebles a joke.
    (1)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowViper View Post
    Wont matter in the end, even if they allow the enfeebs to stick SCH WHM and BLM will be able to stick them, still giving us 0 role or use past refresh whores (least outside abys). Until they give us a true party role like crowd control enfeebler and group buffer (aoe enfeebs, ability to use more non self buffs) we will never have a real role since all but one of our enfeebs are available to other jobs.
    >implying enfeebling skill has no impact on resist rates and duration whatsoever
    (0)
    Last edited by Quetzacoatl; 02-24-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by hideka View Post
    actualy i normaly have no problem landing Para 1&2 on rdm >_> gogo 180 total mind. makes capping and landing enfeebles a joke.
    You can eleseal Para I/II and it still won't land on many NMs. same for Gravity. I'm not sure what you consider 'landing enfeebles a joke' when scores of NMs are outright immune to them.
    (5)

Character
    Macross
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I can already slow any mob in the game with ukon, well maybe not all but most. It's prob weak slow but doesn't seem to affect anything.
    (0)

Player
    Looks like we get to wait yet another month for this adjustment at any rate. Zero mention of it in today's update notes.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Yeah, they'd already said it would take longer to implement.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast