Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

New Storage Slip -

Hi.

Please add a storage slip that holds (as a minimum) all rare/ex Voidwatch gear - (Bodies, accessories, grips, etc etc).

It would be even better if you also let us store the "Rare" non-ex gear on it too. But I will just ask for rare/ex for now. There is a lot of voidwatch junk that we don't want to just toss (due to the difficulty to obtain) yet it sits in our inventory doing nothing half the time.
    (3)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Could we also get a Storage Slip to hold all Storage Slips!
    (4)

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    If they make a slip for it, you won't be able to replace it with a ticket when that change is released.
    (0)
    Salaheem's Sentinels routinely monitors the content of messages sent and received via its linkshell for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. Employees must never send or store messages or attachments that acknowledge the return of the Black Coffin, or defame the name of Naja Salaheem or the Empress. Messages of this nature sent in or out of the Aht Urhgan linkshell may be intercepted and stopped by highly trained Immortals. If you have received this message by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and destroy this message.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Mule it. Mule it back later.
    (0)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Mule it. Mule it back later.
    Moving my post to; http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...477#post285477
    (2)
    Last edited by Krashport; 02-24-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Character
    Carebear
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    How about a Drag & Drop system to organize items quickly, stack them and move them between storage spaces (mog safe/storage/locker/satchel/sack/baggy)characters. Sadly I have not seen a more lagged-out inventory management system where you can only move 8 items at a time and you have to wait for the server to process tiny icons as the "move" which apparently causes butt-loads of server lag. Just like buying stuff on the auction house OR crafting which has a cooldown? C'mon. :\
    (2)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    How about a storage slip for rare/ex voidwatch gear - as my original post states.

Shouldn't need to mule it since this storage slip system is in place. Just give us another one. I like being able to store 20x job's af3 on one character.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarahs View Post
    If they make a slip for it, you won't be able to replace it with a ticket when that change is released.
    I will probably be one of the first people to say this out loud - but I doubt this is coming. Especially after the recent update of "Relinquish items" in voidwatch.

Havn't you heard? This game is all about nerfing things that work - not improving things that don't these days!

That aside, please add this slip. I don't want to have to mule every time I change jobs.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alderin; 02-24-2012 at 03:52 PM.