Character
    Dekar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Rare Ammo turned into quivers

The basic idea of this post is to simply request that rare ammo such as the Omphalos Bullet from Akvan be turned into quivers/pouches such as the Temple Knight's Quiver. Any type of single ammo dropped from an NM should be included into this from the Heavy Shell to the Aeolus Arrow. Nothing is more discouraging than accidentally firing off a prized piece of ammo that is really rare or difficult to obtain! By turning it into a quiver, you get the punishment of losing it for a few days but also don't have to spend hours upon hours to gain it back!

Edit: I forgot to mention it directly, my post is to suggest that the quivers/pouches are rechargeable like the Temple Knight's Quiver. Just thought I'd add some extra clarification.
    (7)
    Last edited by Dekar; 02-21-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Won't happen, the other ones were only done so because of the cost of purchasing them. One that drops from an NM won't ever be done.
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I like the op's suggestion, I hope the DEV consider this, there's nothing worse than shooting the cor bullet after hours if not days of a struggling to acquire it, and we all know how random VW loot can be...
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Dekar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    While my main hope is that they implement this, I'd really like to hear what SE thinks about this. I know they addressed this type of issue many years ago by making it so you can't throw certain items such as the Phantom Tathlum. I feel that if it was a great idea then and when they changed the Temple Knight's Arrow, then it's still a great idea now!
    (2)

Character
    Dekar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Just lost my Omphalos Bullet! Super lucky that I enjoy doing Akvan a million times to get another! /sarcasmoff
    (2)