Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Resolution and Double attack

I heard a few rumor that double attack has a chance to proc on every hit and while i will try and find out myself wondering if anyone has and info/proof that it does.

why i want to know this is that if it can proc on every hit the double attack would be Extremly potent for this WS for example

10% double attack will 32% chance to proc once and a 4% chance to proc twice

way i can see proving it by record tp return and work out percentage

or go WAR and using warrior charge + COR to see if you can get 3 DA procs.

I have gotten a 6 hit resolution showing it can proc on 2 hits but it may be the old only on first 2 hits thing.
    (0)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post
    I have gotten a 6 hit resolution showing it can proc on 2 hits but it may be the old only on first 2 hits thing.
    Resolution is five-hit, so six-hit means you only got one DA swing in (assuming no others missed). And since eight hits is the maximum, it would be really hard to test unless that case with full TP really occurs (and you have to take Store TP on multihits into account, a mistake I made a while ago). You'd have to do a pretty large sample if you wanna determine the average, because DA can only proc on three hits (for the eight hit limit), as opposed to the two hits it would normally occur on. Also remember to consider any TA gear/traits.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    woops i ment 7 hits and i know there was no triple attack chance since it was in VW and i have no triple attack gear.
    (0)
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    First 2 hits only like every WS was tested on BG. Should still be able to get a rare 8hit WS if you have some TA in your WS set.
    (1)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    thx ^^ taint
    (0)