Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    but we should instantly get the more desirable buffs first(like protect and shell) and not have to deal with gimmicks :<
    (0)

LS has regen and haste for the same reason that the other spirits have enfeebles. Just so that they're slightly less useful than they ought to be.
    (0)

Player
    ^ this D: SE should get rif of the periodic spells from all the elemental's spell list
    (0)

It still amazes me they cut away -ga spells to not "overpower" the spirits. Like you'd ever be able to plan to pull 5 mobs and have the spirit ga III them anyway. It would just cast shock on one of them.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    It still amazes me they cut away -ga spells to not "overpower" the spirits. Like you'd ever be able to plan to pull 5 mobs and have the spirit ga III them anyway. It would just cast shock on one of them.
    While the rest of the mobs rape you
    (0)

Character
    Toshironikko
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    As for the "face" on a spirit - I like to use my "elemental fairies" dat mod - it changes all the spirits to fairies that look like their element so the ice spirit will be a fairy with snowflake like wings - etc.

An upgrade to Regen should be a must and Haste can be taken away but only having regen I sucks >.>
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2