Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Player
    All you have to do is make raise give a 10 second long buff that makes us not take any damage but also can't do anything to the target, similar to Ballista's "Preparing for Battle" effect. Let us be able to cancel the effect earlier if we want.
    (2)

Character
    Nitenichi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    if this post is not in the right place please forgive me, but was there a reason(s) why we will not get Reviviscence. i just think that it would be awesome to hear an answer on this. ofc it would be even more if it was able to implemented to whms
    (0)

Character
    Elgorian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Araise > Arise.

Thank You
    (0)
    Jobs: MNK99 PLD99 WHM99 BLM99

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I suppose if the invincible during raise animation doesn't work out, could a Draw-In to the caster work?
    (1)

Character
    Ciecle
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Can you also see if the devs will make the character not lock up after being raised... it's very annoying to have to sit there and be raised, get cured, then put away your weapons...
    (1)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'm thinking a 9999 hp stoneskin effect on raise that last 10 seconds or untill you take action on an enemy before the time is up would do the trick. Honestly, If you're taking that much damage then raise is the least of your problems. Don't forget statuses can still hit and kill after effect wears.
    (0)

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Considering how easy Gil is to earn these days, the worst that could happen is that the spell is super expensive. You'll still be able to get it.
    (0)

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If anything, add a 5-10 second invincible timer upon Reraising. Usually you die fighting, so when you reraise first thing you do is unsheating your weapon and you arent allowed to move at all. In that scenario getting hit by AoE send you back flying to the ground in most cases achieving nothing. considering fanatics/fools drink i would say it is indeed quite possible to include and would be most welcome.
    (0)

Character
    Llana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It's a common theme of FF to mistranslate a few files here and there... nothing to worry about.

Just wait until you find out that Arise is self-cast only. :P
    (1)

While we're at it, can we add this spell to a realistic priced (50-100k) npc like has happened in the past /cough Auspice, etc... 30+m for a raising spell is ludicrous, regardless of how easy gil is to make these days. lol Or maybe even a teleport-type quest?
    (3)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast