Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaveron View Post
    Chakra 2 is LONG OVERWAITED. I'm a Galka and in Abyssea I need as much healing as I can get seeing as how I am almost always the tank. I have fully merited Invigorate and no matter what it never seems to be enough. I also think it would be a good idea for Chakra 2 to lift you're max HP kind of like what Drain 2 does for Drks'.

Anyway, thats my opinion
    Invigorate is good for soling but useful for tanking. It doesn't stack w/ mage regen, which is a lot more potent
    (0)

Character
    Firebert
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I think a simple solution would be to make invigorate its own status effect. I doubt it would be too difficult. I think it would be similar to having both Regen and Paeon.
    (0)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Player
    DNC is support not DD.

Unless something changed recently, and now DNC can spike DD like THF? No? Didn't think so...
    For the record, I have beaten plenty of DD's with my DNC. DNC is an amazing DD status if you know how to play it, gear it and merit it properly. End of story, granted the point of this thread was a request for Chakra II for MNK but I felt the need to make this clear regarding DNC DD status. Feel free to relocate this comment whomever feels the need. Kthxbye!
    (0)

Player
    For the record, I have beaten plenty of DD's with my DNC. DNC is an amazing DD status if you know how to play it, gear it and merit it properly. End of story, granted the point of this thread was a request for Chakra II for MNK but I felt the need to make this clear regarding DNC DD status. Feel free to relocate this comment whomever feels the need. Kthxbye!

Oh and by the way, I'm not referring to Abyssea in the above comment. It's obvious what DNC's are capable of in Abyssea, outside it requires more skill to pull it off and that's what I'm getting at.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3