Player

Guild Point Items

As of now, guild point items requested can vary from amateur to veteran recipe rank. The problem is all too often the item requested is of very low guild rank which gives a return of almost a insignificant amount of points making it not even remotely worth while for a persons leveled craft, and quite anoying especialy with point items 100-200k and many having multiple high level crafts.

I purpose the system be updated so that the guild item requested be the same rank as the player or at the very least one rank higher or lower than the player.
    (1)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Having just collected all the Clothcraft GP items to Veteran and just embarked on collecting all the Bonecraft ones up to Journeyman, I can't disagree on anything that means it'll be done quicker.

Also, I usually only craft the items that cost 3gil/GP or less, which is most of them, but there are a few turkeys which are 10-20gil/GP (even when you craft up all the sub-mats) which means it makes economic sense to skip that day altogether. Would appreciate a review of them...
    (0)