Character
    Wolfemasters
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Monomi: Ni, Anyone?

When are you going to realize that NIN needs Monomi: Ni? 90 levels available and they still only get that one craptastic spell for Sneak. Don't even tell me you plan on releasing it soon for level 91+, that's just stupid and insulting to every NIN out there. It should have been learned back when Tonko: Ni was available (you know, back in the 30's when NIN were learning every other Ni spell).

And are there any plans at all for a full set of San spells? It sure would be nice.
    (0)
    "Love thy wolf, more than thy neighbor." ~ W. Masters
    "I'm sorry if you don't like me, but I'm not sorry for being who I am." ~ W. Masters
    "There's nothing wrong with being wrong." ~ W. Masters

Quality of Life Ideas & More:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/43689-Quality-of-Life-Ideas-More

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    The new SE is changing for the better but there is still some things I don't understand that makes absolutely no sense to me and this is one of them. Sometimes I wander about the developers of this game.
    (0)

Character
    Nattack
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Shh, dont even suggest this. monomi ichi is good enough, I want useful spells that do stuff (Jubaku Ni? Dispel: Ichi?) You're gonna make them introduce deodorizers for ninja.

the all-in-one enfeebling tools is probably the best introduction in years for ninja, I can actually hold stuff that arent ninja tools now.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nattack; 03-16-2011 at 12:12 AM.
    You can't even hold it.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattack View Post
    Shh, dont even suggest this. monomi ichi is good enough, I want useful spells that do stuff (Jubaku Ni? Dispel: Ichi?) You're gonna make them introduce deodorizers for ninja.

the all-in-one enfeebling tools is probably the best introduction in years for ninja, I can actually hold stuff that arent ninja tools now.
    agreed. I don't think monomi: ni is needed. Jubaku: Ni would be more senseable but then again wouldn't bother me if they didn't implement it. I would like an improvement to Migawari (sp) in some shape or form though. Make it last longer or a shorter recast, maybe shave a second or two off its casting time, something.
    (0)

Character
    Wolfemasters
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattack View Post

They need to introduce an ammo pouch, similar to the mog satchel and sack EXCEPT that whatever is in the ammo pouch is JUST ammo. This way you can keep all your ammunition in one place. When you click on the "Ammo" slot, bring up the ammo pouch. When NIN cast spells, use the ammo from the pouch. No more moving and rearranging and forgetting (unless it is bundled).

TOMG!1one Does that actually make sense or what!?
    (1)
    "Love thy wolf, more than thy neighbor." ~ W. Masters
    "I'm sorry if you don't like me, but I'm not sorry for being who I am." ~ W. Masters
    "There's nothing wrong with being wrong." ~ W. Masters

Quality of Life Ideas & More:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/43689-Quality-of-Life-Ideas-More

Character
    Nattack
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I've had this idea before, it would be nice. to have a place to store all of your ninja tools, thief picks, arrows and bolts.
    (0)
    You can't even hold it.

Player
    yep as a nin rng and cor consumables have always been a MAJOR issue to me, universal tools just saved my life (even if i end up spending millions when i don't notice i have no shihei left >.>)
    jubaku:ni is what we should hope for, monomi:ni would just be laughable
    dispel and sleep would be great, but it just won't happen.
    (0)

Player
    It doesn't make sense to have Monomi: Ni. As a ninja, it takes a lot of prep work to be that quiet.

Monomi: Ni should boost the sound reduction even more if anything. It'd be helpful for sneaking past True-Sound aggro mobs and also going up a flight of creeky stairs while trying to sneak back in your bedroom because you stayed out too late and don't want to wake up your significant other who is a very light sleeper.
    (0)

Character
    Langly
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Just give us a pair of level 90+ boots that give Auto-Sneak. Sacrifice some run speed but have auto-sneak. Swap em out when in the clear! '-'b
    (0)
    Faule -- Quetz
    Langly -- Ninja land (it's a place don't look at me like that)