Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuro View Post
    how far you have fallen from the Golden ages of WotG....
    (18)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Novowels
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    when will people realize that SE is not going to make any new major storylines or expansion packs. They are essentially operating on a skeleton crew, because the vast majority of programmers have been reassigned to FFXIV in an attempt to salvage that huge debacle. people need to realize that games aren't made overnight, and take a large staff to do anything major.

The one major idea that is still being tossed around is some kind of port to Vita, for mobile gaming. But with FFXIV v2.0 in full redevelopment, i would say not to expect it.
    (3)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'm also at the point with FFXI where it has become more doom and gloom than fun. Pretty much ruining my favorite job (cor) pretty soon, which pisses me off so bad. I might preorder Tera just to try the beta but I'm really holding out for Guild Wars 2. I hear you can get special items/tittles in GW2 if you get to a certain point in GW1 so I may play through that too.
    (2)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Francisco
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Jesus Christ. Delusions of grandeur much?
    Yeah, I like that line from Final Fantasy IX too. Beatrix was so cool.
    (1)

"How do I lock threads?"

Consume the contents of a bottle of Extra Strength Tylonel and then drink a beer. Soon, all threads will be locked.

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisscar View Post
    When people start leaving for F2P MMOs you know the game is in bad shape heheh.

I think it because there no more funds in their accounts =P

Me don't know where this thread is leading to but I'm not following it. I just know that old content is old and new content is new. Either stay stuck in the past or move forward. Enjoy the game world while it's up, be with friends, talk about life or w/e and help around beside thinking of yourself.

the moral of this mmorpg...?
    I think SE will help solo'rs while continue to push the idea of self-denial when the game is about co-op and party systems. When the MMO was newly created to play with others, they meant it. FFxiv has beginner content from the very start and there's already mentors in place to help people from the start of the PS3 launch. I hope it goes well, while FFxi boost up moral with their newbies and fast-paced exp/jobs and story(or lack of) with the Abysea and new Legion content.

FFxi last stand...?
    SE is making a closing statement that no more content is coming to FFxi. What we have here is boosters and power-packs of updates and convenient craze. The servers wont shut down until there's less than a % of players on a single server where SE might just hire a single GM or two(working part-time).

Company rules...?
    Non-the-less, this is their business and they follow the corporate ethics and fundamentals of business which all businesses do. Unless you understand that, you'll be lost in uncertainty, making foolish assumptions and saying weird stuff.
    (1)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuro View Post
    2. You're already overhauling the whole f*cking game of FFXIV, why not make it so that FFXI players can transfer over their characters for the new frontier! Hell you are already implementing old jobs into the game now anyway after you realized how much of a f*ck up you made by making it entirely new and alien to FF fans. I mean you can even make certain job classes only available to those that have FFXI, to reward your veteran members of your community that have been putting up with the crap you call content over the past "Abyssea Years" and how far you have fallen from the Golden ages of ToAU and WotG....
    I love it when ppl suggest this lmfao der de der
    (0)
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, you would cry your eyes out if you didn't.

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Michae View Post
    I love it when ppl suggest this lmfao der de der
    I remember when FFxiv was first released the transfer of FFxi characters was confirmed by Square. But since FFxiv was originally intended to be different from the ground up it would be those characters in name and looks only. Even if they were to permit the transfer of FFxi characters with all their power, strength, gear and achievements (and they wouldn't) not many players would bite I would imagine.

I certainly wouldn't.
    (2)

Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    yeah they are 2 seperate games and just as u cannot transfer Yuna, Rydia or Locke into xi you cannot transfer ur xi char into xiv. Its just funny when ppl ask for it.

As for the rewards for vets...ive been playing the ff series since game 1 and i get nothing special when i start a new ff title either. Could u imagine how much free stuff id get if they did that, whew. Anyway they are giving 'vets' alot of stuff. Nearly all the story lines and rare/ex gear current xiv players are getting will become unattainable post v2. Magi-tek armor? Not for you, just for me mwahaha.
    (1)
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, you would cry your eyes out if you didn't.

Nearly all the story lines and rare/ex gear current xiv players are getting will become unattainable post v2. Magi-tek armor? Not for you, just for me mwahaha.
    I doubt many XI players care either way, but gl with your special armor on a game nobody plays.
    (3)

Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    I doubt many XI players care either way, but gl with your special armor on a game nobody plays.
    Always such a pessimist lol
    (1)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast