Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    in my experience, skillups are much faster at low skill levels such as below 200, at least for weapons. Parry and such are still incredibly slow, because skilling that is like skilling a weapon that swings once every 10 minutes.
    (0)

and honestly, all you have to do is make parry/guard check Before evasion, not after... apparently this is incredibly difficult?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    and honestly, all you have to do is make parry/guard check Before evasion, not after... apparently this is incredibly difficult?
    Not sure about that, for parry maybe its a good idea, however for guard, i'd rather to totally avoid getting hit than get hit even for 10 dmg while guarding. though, for skilling up at very low levels where your evasion is very high then it might be the case.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    It's not just that. Evasion also skills up even if you do get hit, while parry can only skill up when you actually perform a parry, which is very rare when your parrying is low.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    It's not just that. Evasion also skills up even if you do get hit, while parry can only skill up when you actually perform a parry, which is very rare when your parrying is low.
    ^. I'm willing to bet parry/guard skill ups would be much faster if you could parry/guard more than 5% of the time. Keep in mind that parry/guard is also contending against evasion, shield, counter and probably something else i'm forgetting making the % it actually goes off even lower and the skillups even slower.
    (0)
    Dear Customer,
    We have determined that the post you made was in violation of the User Agreement policies. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.
    Original Post:
    Signature states "JP ONRY" in Japanese.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5