Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Short-cut please

I'm begging for a path from east Ronfaure to Jugner forest. NOT just for the F/G-5 spots but to the rest of the zone...

I don't see why there can't be a one-way path seeing there's not many people using these areas anyway.

Just thought I'd put this down along since other areas that use one way paths.
    (0)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Just out of interest - why?

It can't be to do with access to Jugner as you've got Outpost teleportation and the Abyssea - Vunkerl maw warp from NPCs in Sandy.

Even the Holla crag in La Theine's not very far away from the Jugner zone.

And then there's Northern San d'Oria -» Carpenters Landing -» Jugner Forest which is very quick if you time the ferry trip right.
    (1)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Maybe it's to get to East Ronfaure easier rather than Jugner?
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Komori View Post
    Maybe it's to get to East Ronfaure easier rather than Jugner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psxpert2011 View Post
    I'm begging for a path from east Ronfaure to Jugner forest.
    Is it because you've camped KA and not brought a Scroll of Instant Warp, so don't want to trudge back through KRT..?

Sorry, just noticed, but this is the forum for website feedback. Can we get it moved please?
    (0)

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm starting to realize most of you might show irrational signs of annoyance with my thread. Again, it's my thread to SE and I really don't care what others think of my suggestion. If you want an explanation about my circumstance, I'm going to place it.

First off, I'm just starting the ranger AF1 quest-line and for some odd reason(my personal reasons) I feel like I could walk from "the Pass", to "the Tomb" then to Jugner. I have to talk to an NPC near the lake and for my personal reasons feel like there should be either a one-way path or two between the entire zones, not just partial. I realize why that portion of Jugner is blocked off but it's almost a 10 year old game and ecxeptions could be made(like with the mandy/flower trade and time phase).

Now, you can either post something rediculous that can make you look like a jack-ass or look over this thread and move on. Either way, SE will read it, lock it and take the suggestion or not(up to them). Posting a reply will just keep this thread on page one of new post, your choice! Be a jerk or post more ideas or similar stories about time-management and routes. I'm not a noob you know, get over your ego,ppl. Good day.
    (0)
    Last edited by Psxpert2011; 02-15-2012 at 03:58 AM. Reason: added content,grammar

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Dude, chill. Other than a quick comment from Komori, I'm the only person who's posted on yr thread. 'Most people' aren't showing annoyance. Not even me!

I'm sorry if you considered my posts ridiculous. Pointing out the other available routes wasn't an attack on you.

Your explanation gives your request context. I don't find doing RNG AF1 something you have to defend - it's content, it's there to do. But you have to admit, it seems a little whimsical that you've suggested a programming change because you want an uninterrupted walk from RP to JF for a quest that you intend to do once.

As I said, I'm not here to offend - I was originally trying to help your post out by asking you to clarify why it was needed and point out that multiple short-cuts already exist. In future please don't be so ready to hurl insults about.
    (1)

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    no problem, i wont. Just taking the time to explain myself. Hai-dee-hooo!
    (1)