Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    Rumor has it that they skipped the January Mog Bonanza to rework the rewards available to reflect the new lvl 99 cap. I expect nothing less than lvl 99 R/M/E, fully upgraded relic piece, fully upgraded Emp Armor Piece, VW armor / Item claim slip etc.
    Too bad the odds of winning MB are worse than winning the lottery in real life. And winning the lottery in real life is some crap odds. If I recall right, there was one year when no one won the first place prize on one server.
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisscar View Post
    Too bad the odds of winning MB are worse than winning the lottery in real life. And winning the lottery in real life is some crap odds. If I recall right, there was one year when no one won the first place prize on one server.
    1/100000 worse odds on jackpot than the lottery in real life? The lotteries on my continent have a much lower chance at jackpot (1/14bil last time I checked)

Buy ten marbles and odds are reduced to only 1/10000. Do that across nine other mules and you're at 1/1000 on jackpot, and it used to mean a dead cert on making profit from the B.Hide you were 100% guaranteed.

Obviously, changes to the availability of those crafting mats has meant that's no longer a viable tactic (don't even think they were rewards last time?), but back when it was, I won Tier II prizes twice and a good few Tier III/IV.

So yeah, if you buy ten marbles on one char, the odds for the jackpot don't compare to the insane odds on RL lotteries...
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimble View Post
    Think they would give away 99 R/M/E? XD
    To the same 20 people that win every year? Hell yeah.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    To the same 20 people that win every year? Hell yeah.

With enough mule, you can bet you'll win every year(those SoBs). I think I'll just ask the moogle, pull numbers out of a hat and role a dice. My guess in numbers suck!

I sure hope they bring back that gil-sink, I love it. I hate that goblin and his dumb treasure chest! v.v*
    (0)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Isn't it usually in May-ish?

I know they did One on a new years, idk if that was a special occasion though.
    The past years it has been during june and during december (xmas), but last xmas no mog bonanza happened.
    Don't really care about R/M/E either, altough honestly with it being a first prize I don't think it really does make that huge of a difference.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Bonanza is fun and everything, but to be completely honest... I'd much rather receive other needed changes, additions and adjustments. Just my pair of pennies.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
    Bonanza is fun and everything, but to be completely honest... I'd much rather receive other needed changes, additions and adjustments. Just my pair of pennies.
    The Bonanza doesn't nor hasn't ever interfered with Planned adjustments ever, as far as i know.

So this wouldn't effect it. Not like they're going to go, "Well, We were going to buff RDM and fix Voidwatch, but we decided on Mog Bonanza instead".

Promise
    (3)

Player
    (2)

Character
    Alexisjade
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I love the in game lotto system.
    You throw your shiny gil into it hoping for the big prize.
    Even though you know that there is a high chance of getting nothing or an exp scroll or sorts.
    (0)
    You're dammed if you do and you're dammed if you don't

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2