Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Character
    Jem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Literally the only programs I had open was FFXI, Notepad to write run details down and Firefox to check drop prios on our LS website + post results.

No 100 isn't accessible to everyone but not because of 3rd party programs or anything of the sort. The only thing you need is 6 competent people and a balanced set-up. You won't hit 100 every run but you will hit 60 or 80 in the vast majority of them. With no 3rd party apps. 100 will be a rarity but possible.

And for anyone incapable of doing that, the F40 drops are probably improvements on their current gear.

The main issue with Neo-Nyzul imo is that you can only do 7 runs per week. I'd go more often if given the chance. We all wanted to do more runs last night but tags didn't allow it.
    (7)
    Last edited by Soidisant; 02-24-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soidisant View Post
    Literally the only programs I had open was FFXI, Notepad to write run details down and Firefox to check drop prios on our LS website + post results.

No 100 isn't accessible to everyone but not because of 3rd party programs or anything of the sort. The only thing you need is 6 competent people and a balanced set-up. You won't hit 100 every run but you will hit 60 or 80 in the vast majority of them. With no 3rd party apps. 100 will be a rarity but possible.

And for anyone incapable of doing that, the F40 drops are probably improvements on their current gear.

The main issue with Neo-Nyzul imo is that you can only do 7 runs per week. I'd go more often if given the chance. We all wanted to do more runs last night but tags didn't allow it.
    lol nice lying through your teeth about not using any 3rd party tools. Unless you're not the same Jem that's posting on BG.

Seriously, I dont have issues with ppl who uses these tools at all. but you guys coming in here saying that 100 is reachable when you're clearing using these tools is not doing anything good to the rest of the playerbase at all (you posted on BG saying that one person in your group uses Apradar and most others uses fillmode and modded lamp dat).

Post a SS there showing without the use of any of these 3rd party tool and I'll STFU. Until then, stop lying here and saying that 100 is possible without the use of 3rd party tools when in fact that's the only way you were able to 'over shoot' and get to the 6th floor.
    (6)

Character
    Yygdrasil
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin View Post
    lol nice lying through your teeth about not using any 3rd party tools. Unless you're not the same Jem that's posting on BG.

Seriously, I dont have issues with ppl who uses these tools at all. but you guys coming in here saying that 100 is reachable when you're clearing using these tools is not doing anything good to the rest of the playerbase at all (you posted on BG saying that one person in your group uses Apradar and most others uses fillmode and modded lamp dat).

Post a SS there showing without the use of any of these 3rd party tool and I'll STFU. Until then, stop lying here and saying that 100 is possible without the use of 3rd party tools when in fact that's the only way you were able to 'over shoot' and get to the 6th floor.
    Sounds like someone is jealous
    (3)
    \(^_^ [Bastok Rank 10] | [Windurst Rank 10] ^_^)/ | [San d'Oria NEVER!]
    [CoP Done] | [ZM Done] | [ToAU Done] | [WotG Done (B Done / W Done / S NEVER!)]
    [ACP Done] | [ASA Done] | [MKD 1]
    [Kannagi: O] / [Armageddon: O] / [Nirvana: Working on it...]

Character
    Jem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Good job twisting it to suit your argument. Read word for word what I wrote. There's zero lies in there. Amiguous? Yes. Lies? Not one.

Could 6 people with our gear/setup hit 60-80 consistently on consoles? Absolutely. They would have probably matched our 106 run last night given that we had 2 mins 45 secs left and on that particular run, fillmode would not have saved more than 2 mins 45 seconds.
    (3)

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    There was no clipper used, no flee hacks, no wall hacks used, I didnt personally use fillmode or any form of Mappy / ApRadar style program. A few people in the group had modified .dats to display a number next to lamps, but we never had any lamp order floors to make any use of it.
    (2)
    Last edited by Transmit; 02-24-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soidisant View Post
    Good job twisting it to suit your argument. Read word for word what I wrote. There's zero lies in there. Amiguous? Yes. Lies? Not one.

Could 6 people with our gear/setup hit 60-80 consistently on consoles? Absolutely. They would have probably matched our 106 run last night given that we had 2 mins 45 secs left and on that particular run, fillmode would not have saved more than 2 mins 45 seconds.
    Then:

1. Why you edit your post (#790) to remove that the fact ppl in your group used fillmode, apradar, etc?
    2. Then do a run without ANY of these tools. Post your SS (you can use a crappy camera SS I wont make fun of any fuzzy image if you want) that you were able to get to Floor 100 (dont even need to fight or clear the boss there).
    (3)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmit View Post
    There was no clipper used, no flee hacks, no wall hacks used, I didnt personally use fillmode or any form of Mappy / ApRadar style program. A few people in the group had modified .dats to display a number next to lamps, but we never had any lamp order floors to make any use of it.
    1. Do you or any of the ppl in your group use Windower ?
    2. Do you or any of the ppl in your group uses Apradar/fillmode/dat mod or anything else?

Yes to either one of the 2 above means you ARE USING 3rd party tools. Get to 100th without any of these tools and then I'll STFU. Until then, stop agruing that FLOOR 100 is do-able without these tools and that SE should not fix it!
    (8)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yygdrasil View Post
    Sounds like someone is jealous
    Jealous no. Just want them to be real and tell the whole story. If they or anyone can get to Floor 100 without the use of any 3rd party tool, then SE is right, this event is DO-ABLE. But until anyone can show that can be done. SE needs to fix this.

There's nothing to be jealous about. What gears other ppl have, how they chooses to play their game doesnt' impact one bit at all. Just mis-representing how near impossible an event is and therefore making the event unreachable for the rest of the playerbases who either chooses to not use the same tools or cannot use the same tools as they do is just not fair for everyone at all. And SE need to hear about it and fix the damn event.
    (6)

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Nice try, I sign up with Guildwork to when they were coming out as the 'be all end all LS management tool'. Register doesn't make it so I used their client. Try harder next time. I started on the Xbox beta and I did ended up on the pc after my xbox was replaced by MS and cannot reinstall my FFXI for whatever reason.

And by the way, fillmode and apradar are not part of the official FFXI client and by that definition would makes them 3rd party program. Or would you want a clarification from a GM or an official SE rep for you on that?

Like I've said, I dont have any problem with ppl wanting to use 3rd party tools. I know lots of ppl who do. Even have friends that does. It doesn't bother me one bit at all. My only issues are with those of you who somehow wants to claim that Floor 100 can be consistently done but fails to also say that it CAN only be done using these tools. Like I've said, until someone can proof to me with SS that Floor 100th can be done on any consistently basis without using any 3rd party tools, then I'll STFU, until then, stop agruing that Floor 100th and that ONLY elitist can get there. But the fact is right now ONLY CHEATERS who uses 3rd party tool can get there.
    looking at your gear on ffxi, it wouldn't matter anyway. with all the 3rd party CHEATS in the world you're not going to get past floor 60.
    (1)

Character
    Jem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Then:

1. Why you edit your post (#790) to remove that the fact ppl in your group used fillmode, apradar, etc?
    2. Then do a run without ANY of these tools. Post your SS (you can use a crappy camera SS I wont make fun of any fuzzy image if you want) that you were able to get to Floor 100 (dont even need to fight or clear the boss there).
    I editted my post to add in the bit that says '+ post results' in case you were going to get anal and say 'You were posting on BG too!'. That was literally the only edit to the post. There was never any mention of fillmode or apradar or anything else. But nice try on making shit up to try support your argument.

Even if someone from my group posted saying 'I USE BLAH BLAH', I would still never personally mention it on these forums. It is not my place to implicate others even if there's only a 0.001% chance they got banned for it.

It is possible to reach 100 without 3rd party apps. Just because people are supposedly using them when reaching 100, doesn't mean it isn't possible without using them. For instance I would be amazed if there was any top tier VW kills that took place with zero windower users present but that doesn't mean that T6 VW is impossible without using windower.
    (2)

Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast