Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Nyzul Isle Uncharted information and feedback

I'll try an update the main post as more Information is added.

System

Duration 30 mins
    You always start at floor 1
    ??? will jump 2-9 floors up
    Main drops come from bosses on floor 20,40,60,80,100 and are based on the ToAU beastmen

Drops

20 = NQ
    40 = +1
    60 = +2
    80 = +3
    100 = HQ

Issues so far.

20-40-60 Gear is mostly useless with a few exceptions on the 60 gear.
    Getting to 80 is very hard (seen no reports of this so far) and getting to 100 seems nearly impossible.

Questions for Dev team or other players that may know.

Is there going to be an upgrade trail for the NQ - +3 added ?
    Since it really feels like 98-99 pointless floors with only the good stuff coming from the 80 & 100 floors which are near impossible to reach.

Is there anyway to boost how much the ??? Floor jumps you?
    As it is currently it would take 11 Floors to reach there if the 2-9 floor is random generated then on average your looking at 20 floors to reach 100 which i feel 30 mins isn't enough to do.

Have the devs played the new nyzul isle and reach 80 - 100 say 20% of the time or was it design so you can only reach these floors 1-5% of the time?

Can we have the 30 min timer removed (the one between nyzul islev2 runs)? (i know alot of people are interested in this)

Any chance of getting time extension for killing the bosses(10 mins) or NMs(1-5 mins)?
    (19)
    Last edited by Rezeak; 02-16-2012 at 07:04 AM.
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I tryed to keep the opening comment as neutral as possible since there may be things i'm not aware of like if ya reach 100 once the ??? floor jump more than 9 or 9 jumps become more frequent w/ the more floors you have stored on your Disc.

I kinda feel they took Nyzul isle and made it worse tho in some ways i like how the better you do the higher you get it's just floor 100 feels near impossible to even been seen (let alone enought time to kill the boss) unless you have luck on your side (and alot of it)

as a side note really disspointed how how the 20,40,60 bosses seem to be nothing more than a time sink the drop system in old nyzle would of been nice here too making the body and head the WOW stuff and making the head legs and feet something everyone could obtain.
    (0)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah this is going to turn into another event where most people hardcore and other will look at it and go "yeah think i'll pass on that".
    (2)

I really don't want to judge the event too early. Theres a lot we don't know.

But from face value? Incredibly Disappointed. Its a Blatant stall for time event that is nothing more than a Copy > Paste of Nyzul, With higher level Enemies, and now You can't even record Progression, and the entire event success relies on the Random-Number-Generator (Floor ???) blessing you with something other than +2.

Unless theres some Gimmick to get to higher floors easier? This Event sucks.

Its like they literally took anything remotely good about Nyzul (Tiered Progression... Etc), Threw it out the Window, And gave us a incredibly shitty, baddly planned Stall-for-time R.N.G Event.

I honestly didn't think they'd make an Event Worse than Voidwatch, I was so wrong. So very very wrong. At least in voidwatch you can target the Armor you want. This event is just......... ugh.
    (39)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 02-14-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Player
    Unless there's some trick to the Random Floor Generator (Proud Son of Random Number Generator and Mrs. Bertha Everett), then trying to obtain equipment is going to being a very frustrating experience for a lot of people. Even when you melt and devour the monsters like a fat man's tongue through butter there's still a huge "RANDOM STUFF BE RANDOM, YO!" element.

I'm sure there are some folks out there who enjoy rolling a nine-sided die over and over to determine if they get stuff worth using or stuff they can't even NPC because it's EX. I'm also 99% sure those people are the minority.
    (12)

Player
    Why are the Alexandrite rates so bad when this event is not only limited by tag replenishment but also the 30min cooldown?
    (5)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

It's funny because there's a 30 minute cooldown in place to prevent "congestion" when 98% of the playerbase does two runs and then never comes back.

The only people who are going to be doing this content for the next week or two at the very least are the game wizards who will be trying to figure out how to hit floor 80+ more than 5~% of the time.

That said, I'll reserve final judgment until said Wizards report back. This seems far too screwy to be taken at face value.
    (7)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Tsuneo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm incredibly disappointed with the new Nyzul. I would've been happier with old Nyzul with just new gear. The difference between old Nyzul and new Nyzul is, old Nyzul was actually fun. I can't express how disappointed I really am, and the funny thing is how few people are actually doing it which makes the 30 minute wait time a complete joke.
    (4)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    This shit's been on the test server forever, why didn't anyone warn us ;_; We could have done some pre-emptive bitching!
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    This shit's been on the test server forever, why didn't anyone warn us ;_; We could have done some pre-emptive bitching!
    The rewards weren't implemented yet, as far as I know, so people had no idea that anything past the middle-stages of the items would require super-human amounts of luck to obtain.
    (3)

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast