Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinius View Post
    OK, 25 runs get you a piece from the next tier up. So if they did something like battle trophies, you know they would probably still use the 25x multiplier. So after 25 runs of floor 20 you get 1 floor-40 trophy, then 25 floor-40 trophies could get you a floor 60, etc.

Using that system, to get a floor 100 item, would be 390,625 floor 20 clears. Better get cracking, that's over 1000 years of daily Nyzul runs.
    Seems on par for the course for SE. Dealing with Dumb luck or Taking 1000 Years for the "Progression" to kick in O_O
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Been seeing quite a few comments about how 25 times is too much. Keep in mind that the bosses on floors 20/40/60/80/100 will still drop items independently of the what you can obtain by clearing it the required amount of times. This system was basically designed to ensure that you can get the item of your choice, even if you are unlucky (bad lots included) when doing a run.
    Despite the negative comments and feedback people have sometimes(myself included), I just wanted to thank you for your activity in the forums and keeping us not only up to date, but ahead of the curve on things. Props.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I'm sort of confused, the last post for the official update said you would have to do it only 5 times to get items, or is that just for test server purposes?
    The way I understand it to work...

There are(will be) 3 ways to obtain pieces of gear in Nyzul. For example, lets say you wanted to get a piece of gear from the boss on floor 80. You could get it in any of the following ways:

1) Defeat the boss on floor 80 and win the lot for that item if/when it drops
    -or-
    2) Defeat the boss on floor 80 a total of 5 times and obtain a key item you can turn in for any piece of gear from that specific floor
    -or-
    3) Defeat the boss on floor 60 a total of 25 times and obtain a different key item that allows you to select gear from the next highest boss floor
    (5)
    Last edited by Scribble; 03-03-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Question: Will you have to Keep that KI for 5 Kills for it to "Turn into" The Floor Up KI At 25 kills, Or can you get the 5 Kills > Turn it in for a Armor, do it 5 more.. another armor etc etc up to 25 times where I'd get the KI for the higher up.

To Clarify. Do i need to Keep the KI From 5 Floor Kills to Get the 25 Trophy, Or Can i spend those Trophies when i get them and still be able to Get the 25 "Next Floor" Trophy.
    (5)

Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Seems on par for the course for SE. Dealing with Dumb luck or Taking 1000 Years for the "Progression" to kick in O_O
    Idk maybe its just me but you seems to cry so much when something new is posted that I think that's impossible to cry harder. Then SE adjust it to make it easier and you somehow actually cry even harder. It really amazes me every single time. I think you listened "Cry Me a River" for too long.
    (2)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    Idk maybe its just me but you seems to cry so much when something new is posted that I think that's impossible to cry harder. Then SE adjust it to make it easier and you somehow actually cry even harder. It really amazes me every single time. I think you listened "Cry Me a River" for too long.
    It's just you. You cry about people crying a lot.
    (7)

Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    Its just you. Dunno if you just hold grudges with anyone who doesn't share your opinion, But you do realize that sentence you quoted was in reference to a Hypothetical situation?

Just sayin'. Try harder. I'm ecstatic about this update. You'd know that if you bothered to read anything in between complaining about people complaining.

Besides, It was a joke. Teehee haahaa? If you weren't so jaded you'd of caught it.
    (9)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 03-03-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Its just you, All you do is cry about people crying. You just seem incredibly butthurt. Dunno if you just hold grudges with anyone who doesn't share your opinion, But you do realize that sentence you quoted was in reference to a Hypothetical situation?

Just sayin'. Try harder. I'm ecstatic about this update. You'd know that if you bothered to read anything in between complaining about people complaining.
    Im not crying I'm laughing.
    (1)

Question: Will you have to Keep that KI for 5 Kills for it to "Turn into" The Floor Up KI At 25 kills, Or can you get the 5 Kills > Turn it in for a Armor, do it 5 more.. another armor etc etc up to 25 times where I'd get the KI for the higher up.

To Clarify. Do i need to Keep the KI From 5 Floor Kills to Get the 25 Trophy, Or Can i spend those Trophies when i get them and still be able to Get the 25 "Next Floor" Trophy.
    Camate didn't contest my earlier post, but I'm not sure he read it since he didn't quote. It is possible that you can only select one item to record kills with though. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I would assume that there will be two different KI to track kills both for the current tier floor(5 kills) and the following floor(25 kills) so that you can work on at the same time.
    (1)

Not getting into a P****** contest with someone whos clearly just looking for an argument and is going to spend the next 20 posts explaining how he ain't even mad to save face.

Sound good for both of us?
    (5)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 03-03-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    It's a very welcomed change. For once the devs are listening !
    (1)

Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast