Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    Incidentally, if you don't remember the days of people playing in SH+1 or Hauby or the like over relic then you either weren't around at 75 cap or you weren't paying attention. The general consensus on every forum was that most relic or AF sucked. Personally, I say if you can get the job done in it then free gear works, but whatever floats your boat. But yes, many people used lower-level gear as their base slot piece because it functioned better than the stuff that was available at cap in actual game play. In fact, they still do. Example, my thf knife and relic +2 hands, yes, i have stuff for the slots that will do higher damage but if I'm on my thief at all it's because I'm after a drop so I use the relic +2 hands and my thf knife on the off chance that TH actually works as claimed (I have sincere doubts about any tier above 3) and not macroing in other gear means i have 2 extra slots for the drops if they actually happen. If I just wanted to do damage I'd come on one of my jobs that hits harder and/or kills faster, like bst, pup, rng or dnc.
    1- you do not macro you fail. Do not ned to use 3rd party tools to macro, then game lets you macro a whole set in 3 block, of 6 gear at once. Someone that doesnt have at least TP and WS sets on his DD is medicore.

2-yeah you can do almost every content in this game with fail jobs and gimps. at 75 you could do Odin with 36 gimps and a bit of luck, there were videos of 18 gimps in full AF killing ultima/Omega and so on. If they were not gimps though, they would only need 18 people for odin and 6 for ultima/omega, thus multiplying by 3 their efficiency. Thats good for casuals, isn't it? A casual doesn't have a lot of time to play. Let's not mix casuals and gimps too. A casual is not necessary a gimp. at 75 my salvage LS had half the membres casuals who literally only loged in for salvage and assaults. And they were good. SOmeone who plays more than 10 hour a week and don't gear swap is a gimp hardcore.

3-
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    If I just wanted to do damage I'd come on one of my jobs that hits harder and/or kills faster, like bst, pup, rng or dnc.
    Anyone who plays this game seriously knows that Hit hard =/= kill fast. The fact you think bst pup dnc or rng are good DD says it all. SE has stated over and over that they dont want to unfail those jobs.
    (5)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Lets not drag dancer down lol! Dancer may not be good for other endgame content, but for nyzle isle, i think dnc can hold its own if they have twashtar.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Fupafighter View Post
    Lol yes...You have to have the 80 version for like a day or until ffxiah.com scans your account before it notices you have a empy. so if you upgraded to 85 version before then (like i did on my other 3) it wont show.
    guildwork client. nuff said.
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala View Post
    guildwork client. nuff said.
    Don't care enough to do guildwork lol. And they were asking me for money when i did try to activate it...so ill pass.
    (1)

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Nyzul Isle is amazing. Lower the amount of random floors jumped to by 4 though. 1-5 floors is more than enough to make F100
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazusu View Post
    Nyzul Isle is amazing. Lower the amount of random floors jumped to by 4 though. 1-5 floors is more than enough to make F100
    (8)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    My reason personally is, This event is designed to drag out as long as possible by creating as many artificial walls as possible:
    Random Drop Rates
    Tag limitations
    Lamp Floors
    ??? Jumps
    Overshooting 100.
    This is my issue, also.

There's no single element of Neo-Nyzul that I can point to and call bad on it's own. I also understand why some of those things are present. When all these things meant to stretch out content come together, however, it's just stretched too thin for me.

The event isn't nearly as demented as some people are claiming, and I'd rather have this kind of low stuff attainment rate than the non-malleable low stuff attainment rate Voidwatch offered if those are the only options. Still, I'd be pretty happy if lamp floors were just removed (no practical reason, I just find them boring) and it were made impossible to overshoot floor 100.
    (5)

Greetings!

I’d like to share a message from Director Mizuki Ito in regards to upcoming changes to Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki_Ito View Post
    Hello. Director Mizuki Ito here.

Thanks so much for your feedback!
    Based on feedback we received from actual play, we are planning to make the below changes.

Lower token cost of temporary items
    This was already conveyed previously.

Implementation of a “stopper” feature
    After entering, we will be changing the system so that you will be able to set which floor you would like to aim for: 20/40/60/80/100.
    While we will be removing the feature where you can go past your destination floor, once you reach the destination floor and fight the notorious monster you will no longer be able to progress to the next floor.

Key item/equipment exchange system
    This is the system that I mentioned previously where if you clear a boss floor a certain amount of times, you will be able to obtain an item of your choice from that same boss.
    Meaning that if you defeat the notorious monster on floor 20 above a certain number of times, you will be eligible to receive one of the possible rewards for floor 20.

We are also currently looking into the direction of obtaining the stronger equipment through this method. For example, if you are able to defeat the notorious monster on floor 20 above a certain amount of times, you will be able to receive one of the possible rewards for floor 40.

In this case, the merits of aiming for floor 100 would become weak, so in the event that you defeat a notorious monster on floor 100, we are planning to make it possible to obtain one item from that floor by clearing it just one time.
    (51)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

I’d like to share a message from Director Mizuki Ito in regards to upcoming changes to Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region.
    Wow holy shit the devs listen~ Make that and the whole wever will be doing nyzul lol, this looks really good.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    Wow holy shit the devs listen~ Make that and the whole wever will be doing nyzul lol, this looks really good.
    I concur. I'm literally happy with joy.
    (3)

Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast