Character
    Corydor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

[DEV 1048] Nyzul Isle uncharted bug floor 100 runic disc error

hi is anyone else getting a bug about the way the floors are recorded in uncharted region on the new nyzul isle?

i have done uncharted region once and got to floor 18 which was cool for the first attempt but when i exited i didn't get a floor recorded like other members of my party and when i check with sorrowful sage he said i had normal nyzul floor 100 and uncharted floor 100???

I am guessing that this is a bug lol
    (0)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    any idea if the 100 disc helps ya jump floors ?
    (0)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Corydor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    any idea if the 100 disc helps ya jump floors ?
    we tried after it still made us start at floor 1 but then i got my friend to try who had registered properly and he could only start at 1 to so i don't think you can skip floors on the new one but it must record your floor level for something right??

plus find it a little odd since you can't start at a specific floor every floor we hit is just a normal nyzul style floor with no access to a boss fight or a high level armor or weapon drop?

Can we also get some clarity and how to access armor or new weapon drops? we thought about aiming for one of the old boss floors (20, 40, 60, 80, 100) but never actually got it to land on one so don't know LOL
    (0)
    Last edited by Corydor; 02-14-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    *Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region missions will always begin from the first floor, regardless of your previous progress.
    dfahdthfrthrth
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    sorry i'll be more clear. I mean does it let the jump to ??? floor increase in potential ( 9 been cap so far) or even does it make you jump 5-9 floor more often
    (0)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Corydor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    sorry i'll be more clear. I mean does it let the jump to ??? floor increase in potential ( 9 been cap so far) or even does it make you jump 5-9 floor more often
    to be honest i didn't notice any major difference in the level increase but only did it twice yesterday so not enough to make a comparison
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Corydor View Post
    to be honest i didn't notice any major difference in the level increase but only did it twice yesterday so not enough to make a comparison
    Well get back in there and prove it doesn't let you jump more then 9, and doesn't increase the average number of floors skipped before SE fixes it and you're demoted back to no clears.
    (0)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos