Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Throwing

What? You don't like point systems?

Okay. Get a different Linkshell.

While I am a sack in one of the most successful NA linkshells on my server, it's not like I'm not allowed to have my own Abyssea group too. It takes all of 3 people to do anything in Abyssea; 6 including mules if you want to absolutely cover every base at once. If you don't like the rules, go do shit with your friends instead. I mean, you're supposed to have way more friends than me, right? If so, that shouldn't be a problem at all.

Also, honestly I'd want to kick someone who sat around begging in the linkshell for help camping Empyrean items. Any NIN worth half a grain of salt can solo Briareus and his entire pop set. Getting people for Sobek is a no-brainer too, unless your entire server already has capped Stones of Balance (lol). I swear, people get less done when they moan and beg in ls chat waiting for someone to volunteer than when they just suck it up and do the NMs. People are a lot more willing to help someone with an ounce of initiative and self-reliance, too.
    (1)

I will have my revenge!

Since you're trying to argue this in like 8 threads, I'm posting the same response in all of them so I know you see it.

I'm gonna spell this out for you, try not to get lost, read it til you get it.
    Manji Shuriken have a 192 delay.
    Kannagi+Kamome have a combined (210+180) 390 delay.
    When you hit the delay reduction cap of 80%, this becomes a new delay of 78.
    78+78=156, you get slightly more then 2 melee attacks rounds per throw.(throwing delay is 192)
    with apoc, /war, brutal, eponas you have triple attack+18%, double attack+18%, which means 54% of the time, you get an extra attack per melee round.
    So at +54% melee attacks per round, every time you attack, you get 1 extra attack, because you attack twice every round.
    you get slightly more then 2 attack rounds per throw, you get 3 attacks per round.
    Your throwing damage needs to be slightly better then 6 melee attacks and give as much tp as 6 melee attacks to be on par with just meleeing.
    Throwing comes no where near either of these 2 things, and never will, it's impossible unless they make haste affect ranged attacks.

Argue against me, go ahead.
    (1)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6