Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    New, new people, enjoy yourselves most of all, take your time, and have lots of fun, and if a level 99 suggests you level bard.... Run away.
    (3)
    In our wake will be smoke fire and burnt charred remains of those that have fell before us, We will not remember their names, as they are no more, the next challenge, the next horizon is what we strive for and Demand it be met with Ferocity, We Grin at the Possibility of death, Fear no Mob that walks Vana'diel or it's Realms, there is no tomorrow, there is only now, For pride, for honor, for Glory We are The Knights of Pegasus.

Hello !

Good guide effectively, for the new players it will be good.

Sodam.
    (0)

Player
    Thank you for the guide!

I found another guide that you might want to incorporate some of its information into yours (or link it) that has helped me out a fair bit: http://ffxi.gamerescape.com/wiki/Volkai's_Newbie_Guide
    (0)

Character
    Rosencrantz
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 25
    This is my first post on the official forums. I want to give you major kudos and thanks for making an attempt to reach out to new players.

As a relative newbie my self, have been very on/off with XI since I subbed after Vana Fest 2010 (due to various goings on irl), this thread is much appreciated. Are you planning on posting your thoughts on lvls 20-30?

Again, great job so far!
    (2)
    Last edited by Shakumut; 09-14-2012 at 08:32 AM.

Character
    Lordinuyasha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 55
    Where can I redownload the abysea edition that I purchased from the square enix store? it keeps trying to make me re purchase it -_-.
    (0)

Character
    Kevor
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Loved the guide, im going to have to look into the field of valor thing. I stopped playing just before wings of the goddess...big mistake. I was big into dynamis when I was still playing. What is the new level cap by the way? And I am super excited to see that solo play has improved a little lol.
    (0)

Player
    New lvl cap is 99
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakumut View Post
    Are you planning on posting your thoughts on lvls 20-30?

Again, great job so far!
    Eventhough soloing is easier than ever before I would recommend that you go to Gusgen at lvl 20. Stay there until 35 / 40 and then move on to Crawlers Nest (If you want you can stay in Gusgen until lvl 50).
    (0)

Character
    Valcarde
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18
    So... the game is essentially 'Get to 10, go to Gusgen mines, stay there till 35-ish'?

No more groups in the Dunes? Meaning if I don't have any linkshell friends I may as well just level up and then go try to get the other subjob items solo?

Really starting to regret resubbing...
    (1)

Character
    Aljaheeri
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 12
    I am too valcarde. I got to 12 and headed to valkurm like the old days and there was not a single person in the zone. Pretty disappointing.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast