Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Jile
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Pet Food Stacking

As both a crafter and a BST, for the love of Altana... Please let pet food's stack in 99's and allow us to bundle pet food like you can NIN tools.

12 bundled stacks of 99 pet food would ease one of the many storage annoyances in this game.
    (12)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thread #10+.
    Still something most of us want though. 99 or bust!
    Quick someone write this request in japanese and post it over there so SE actualy pays attention to it.
    At the very least, let us bundle the 12s into bags of pet food X.

I litteraly have 50 stacks of zeta and 25 eta taking up space.
    (7)

they answered this awhile back. I'm paraphrasing but I think it was something like "We considerred allowing stacking pet supplies to 99 but for game balace purposes STFU". Something like that. Not sure what balance purpose is served by killing inventory space on beast, maybe because nin, cor and ranger also need alot of space for supplies, too? wait, universal tools, I'm the only range on any server using an X-bow in endgame levels and all you want is your highest arrow, and the only reason cor hasn't been deleted from the job choices is wildfire...
    (2)

Character
    Haamyo
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BST Lv 40
    So I'm not the only one with 20+ stack of pet food on me.
    If you include all 7 different pet types and pet food I have my 80 mog satchel maxed out. so 99 per stack on pet food would help a lot.
    (1)
    A woman is always right, even when she is wrong.

Character
    Jile
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Necro-bumping my post. Can a Community Rep please respond? I know one fellow player mentioned SE said no but I have not seen that response from SE that I can recall and would appreciate a Community Rep looking into this please.

-Thanks
    (3)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    Necro-bumping my post. Can a Community Rep please respond? I know one fellow player mentioned SE said no but I have not seen that response from SE that I can recall and would appreciate a Community Rep looking into this please.

-Thanks
    search the forum more. They said no. I don't think you'll get a personal response for something that has already been answered.
    (0)
    Last edited by Xilk; 05-17-2012 at 12:23 AM.
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Jile
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilk View Post
    search the forum more. They said no. I don't think you'll get a personal response for something that has already been answered.
    Respectfully. You give up entirely too easy for someone that reflects BST as their main. The fact SE has not made this change, at this stage of the game, is ludicrous.

After some searching I did eventually find a response from Camate:
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Considering the balance between the cost of synthesis/synergy and the pet’s stats/amount of HP recovered from food, we think that being able to stack 12 is appropriate.

But that said, I'd like SE to reconsider. You did this with several other items and it did not break the game. You do not have to adjust the synth and how its crafted we'd just like it to stack in 99's so it lowers the strain of the massive amount of items we already lug around.

It's not too much to ask >.>
    (1)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    Respectfully. You give up entirely too easy for someone that reflects BST as their main. The fact SE has not made this change, at this stage of the game, is ludicrous.

After some searching I did eventually find a response from Camate:

But that said, I'd like SE to reconsider. You did this with several other items and it did not break the game. You do not have to adjust the synth and how its crafted we'd just like it to stack in 99's so it lowers the strain of the massive amount of items we already lug around.

It's not too much to ask >.>
    Respectfully, I didn't give up. I never agreed with the idea. Its not needed and I think it would be unbalancing.

It would mean there is no trade off to carry what is effectively unlimited curing for your pet. IF pet food still cured too little (as in before the petfood adjustment when zeta's cured only about 700 w/ an awesome reward set) then the argument would have more merit.
    Also it would require adjustments to the synthesis itself. IF you are synthesizing 4~6 biscuits w/ each synth, thats alot of repetition to get it up to 99. If you switched it to 33/each, then its a huge adjustment in the cost/benefit of pet food.

How would this really affect gameplay? it would make it easier and more boring to solo stuff on bst. you could literally have a script to just look when pet hp is low, and use another pet food and you afk solo tons of junk.

otherwise it would make it a bit easier on the inventory. I typically don't' carry more than 3 stacks of pet food, so it saves 2 inventory slots at best.

I think this is a non-issue.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Jile
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Well, we'll just agree to disagree.

My request to SE still stands, please reconsider. Thanks.
    (6)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think I rather have the pet food cure within percentage, with the highest one cure 80% of your pet HP, so I only need 3 stack of different pet food and use one I need accordingly depend on HP percentage, similar to dawn mulsum. And I rather have them make Dawn Mulsum to stack to 12!!!! That is a must!! Also if they refuse to make it stack to 99, how about bundling it similar to ninja toolbags. This way I can have one pet food toolbags, and use as needed, 12 per stack does not seem so bad if we can do it like tool bags.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast