Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AF3 +2 5/5 set

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Semco View Post
    Taint, thank you for posting your 5 hit builds. For those of us new to Apoc and dont have Hauberk, can you help us out by sharing what is the second best body piece. Gonna work on gettin Hauberk but need a suitable replacement for the time being.
    If you absolutely need Store TP on your body piece rather than making an entirely different set or depending on spaghetti, the only other option seems to rocking it old-school in an Askar or Aurum body.

Hopefully there's an option I've forgotten about, because none of the things I just mentioned sound awesome.
    (0)

It is possible to achieve the 5 hit without haste in the body. Had to look into it as a temporary measure until Nid stops being a bitch about dropping the abj. It's just that without the body you're forced to make it up in other spots. Example using that gorget from Qilin that everybody gets tired of throwing away, or being forced to keep your Goading belt even as you look at the Phasmida belt in your inventory sighing. These are examples, there are a few other ways to get that 5 hit without Armadaberk, but the Armadaberk route is the best way to go, and worth doing in this age when making money is almost effortless. The only hang up on it is Nid doesn't much like to drop it, but again, the money's not hard to make back!
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiken253 View Post
    well it seems to be working for me seeing as i do between 30~40%(30 being when something goes really bad or when i have to be more reserved or not getting enough chained staggers) of any VWNMs HP on parses, so i must be doing something right.

Also, the wars/sams are actually very well-geared and know how to do their job very effectively.
    Lucky you lol. I see way too many garbage sams and warriors daily >.<
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3