Character
    Thedraxis
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 94

New Character on a new server

Hi everyone!

After much convincing, I finally got my boyfriend to join me ingame (he had started a registration in September but Click n' Buy gave him issues). In the meantime, we have been playing EQ since it was his first MMO and he loves it (I find it a little grindy and not enough storyline). We'll probably be alternating between the two games.

I'm looking for the following:

- I'd like to start on a new server so that we both have a fresh start. I like Phoenix but I'm thinking of going back to Siren (where I had my first ever toon).

- While I have done some page burning, I do miss regular xp parties. Do those still happen anymore? Are there any LS that do them mostly and try to avoid page burning and abyssea?

- If this doesn't exist, would any new/returning players be interested in starting an LS focused on this? Maybe also doing some of the lower-level content (the pollution quest thingies that require a full alliance not above a certain level), Garrison, etc.

Thanks for the help!
    (0)

Character
    Braidyn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18
    Come to Asura and let's get together. I have been wanting to start an old style of play link shell.
    (0)