Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Arkista
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would also like this to be down to 1 man or even 2. I really never did any Assaults, Salvage, or Nyzul back in the day and now that Neo Salvage is out im having a hard time finding 2 other ppl who want to do Assaults for points.
    (0)

Character
    Tecan
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I think in addition to removing 3 person entry conditions it would be great if tags were split up. Nyzul should get its own set of tags that is separate from the assault tags. What would be even better (but would never happen) is if assault tags functioned like traverser or voidwatch stones. If the NPC could store basically an unlimited number of tags it would go a long way to improving the mythic quest.
    (1)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yeah, the 3-man requirement needs to go, considering how much of a joke most assaults now nowadays; it's practically an insult that you need to bring more people for some of these Just Because.

Just make it so that the assault point rewards don't get any higher than they would if 3-man, if you're so worried about BARANCE and such.
    (0)

Character
    Nasugo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    PLEASE! D:

No one on my server seems to do any of these things anymore. I'm personally more concerned about the nyzul weaponskills. I really hate being locked out of this content because I didn't spam nyzul when "it was the new, hip thing to do" at it's release.

Now, there's practically no chance of me getting access to these weaponskills due to the 3-person requirement; everyone's farming emp. weapons in abys or doing high-tier VW. Really. That's all I see people shouting in Jeuno for anymore.

Even if they erased the 3-person minimum, it would STILL be a challenge to get all of nyzul and the assaults done with the tag system. There's, what, 50 assault missions? And doing a nyzul climb from 0 would be 20 missions.

That's 70 missions, 70 days, over two months of doing it every day without failing even once. This really defeats the idea of the 3 person minimum being "needed" as a bottleneck to keep mythic weapons from flooding the servers; if a player took all that time and dedication in this late stage of the game to do this old content, they deserve to be that much closer. They still have to kill the beastmen leaders. And get a boat load of alexandrite.

I can't fathom any legitimate reason from easing up on this topic.
    (2)

Character
    Kyqrieas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I agree assaults should be made single or duo entry and the whole tags being separated just down to the fact that everyone saves for NNI and never want to use for Salvage etc. Also Nasugo the old nyzul is very easy now, especially with a group of 4-5 skilled players with emp/relic. For example me, 2 friends (both ukon war) and a guy we picked up from a single shout in Jeuno (mandau thf) went from floor 20-75 in 4 tags, and that was with a large lamp floor.

I then got a couple of friends to help me get from floor 75-100 in 2 tags. It's very possible to get to floor 100 in less than a week with the current gear you can get, but yea you need friends to help and it would also mean them losing access to NNI for a week which isn't really "possible" for people these days due to NNI needing statics down to the difficulty. I really hope SE can revamp this and if it gets a lot of likes there might be a high chance. They seem to be focusing a lot on AU revamps at the moment so fingers crossed!
    (0)

@Jaall The old nyzul is that easy, it can be duoed (with a whm mule as 3rd character, but other than buffing at start doesnt really get used). Even do it with a NIN and PUP or THF for some lolz
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Kyqrieas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Yea just saying the more you have the faster it'll be. Also seems like the less you have the faster it'll be assuming everyone knows what they're doing. Less lamps etc with less people and less people to try and lead. But to start getting 15 floors+ with 1 tag you'll most likely have to or want to bring at least 1 empy/relic dd just to be safe. Definitely possible to duo your way to floor 100 though and definitely possible solo, wouldn't even need luck but you'd be going 5 floors at a time if it were possible.
    (0)

Character
    Graystone
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    (0)

===========Don't make me kick your butt into next Watersday!===========

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2