Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    The only thing that comes to my mind, and this is almost certainly retarded, is that Botulus Rex has a lot of Magic Evasion against the element of Darkness. Lots of stuff loves to resist Darkness in various ways, so why not the king of sausages?

I can't think of any other reason for the difference in resist rate to be that huge.
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    rex resist all the dark affinity elements(water dark earth ice) Fire thunder and wind(yea leaf storm) can hurt him, and quite well actually real problem is wining the int vrs int.... i can do it but im a taru, you need i think its 150 int at least tho, you can use gates to help lower that some(-45int i think). over all that's a good nuking set for rex would probably switch out moldy for that earring off Aello. I would switch out that cape as well, general addle lowers macc would go with a kaikias cape, and helm, well helms are always a pain on blu i use a maat cap personally, i mean athos isn't a bad nuking helm, but its more for procing phase than dmg phase, tho most of the good helms for blu are a pain to get, and l think someone said blu is getting a helm form legion that just destroys all older options maats cap included. dmg wize burst affinity spells (gates thermal wisker leaf storm and firsespit) will do about 1.8k-2.2k without most of those should be about 1.5k range tho leaf storm will be 1.3k range and firespit is just temperamental anywhere from 800-1.6k, mind you, this assumes you are using bravers drink the and matt/macc drink. Words to head be careful after gates and one or 2 others of these spells rex is going to try and make you his wench.
    (0)

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaking View Post
    rex resist all the dark affinity elements(water dark earth ice) Fire thunder and wind(yea leaf storm) can hurt him, and quite well actually real problem is wining the int vrs int.... i can do it but im a taru, you need i think its 150 int at least tho,
    Not sure what you're saying here, maybe referring to dINT's impact on macc? You'd need 147 INT for that, easily achieved with Braver's. If you're talking about some concept of needing a certain amount of INT before considering MAB from a damage standpoint, that's an old misinterpretation of how dINT works for damage.

would probably switch out moldy for that earring off Aello.
    ^ Strophadic will beat out Moldy in most situations regardless of macc. Novio/Hecate's obviously a further upgrade if so inclined.

I would switch out that cape as well, general addle lowers macc would go with a kaikias cape
    Dipping deep into anecdotal evidence here but as far as I can tell the addle effect seems to have no effect unless it's equipped when you start casting. I midcast my damage gear on nukes and haven't had any undue resists, but I had to stop using it on Sanguine Blade because I was experiencing some odd resists. Still need to follow up on that though, the numbers didn't seem right for a half resist.

You're probably aware of obvious things like Morrigan's Robe/Slops (maybe not the robe if resists are actually that bad), but I'd also suggest ditching Strendu Ring for a second INT ring. You'll get more macc out of it and should get better damage as well.
    (1)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I was mostly trying to give him cheap/easy to get replacements i have a morrigans robe myself, not the slacks tho... as well as a novio/hecta.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2