Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    My kingdom to any player that kills Camate if/when he gets charmed.
    i would SA>Mercy Stroke him... Out of Friendship.

Like i do my Brother.

Saddly, I cannot Participate. For unfortunate circumstances has bound my brother to the Test Server instead of me. I hope you guys have fun
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    My kingdom to any player that kills Camate if/when he gets charmed.
    Given the tone of many of our responses, or at least my responses, I wouldn't be surprised if Camate is hatching his own plot for revenge.

"Oh, hey, it turns out these things aggro to Flash being cast on them while another monster is still at 75%. Consider that one tested, guys!"

"AFK for 52 minutes before handing out linkshells. Company policy!"

"Nashmau Stew: my favorite!"
    (1)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    "Nashmau Stew: my favorite!"
    Or perhaps a mage angry that the best stats they can get for "Mage food" is 7~10 of the stat their casting spells happen to use. If I end up going I'm bringing a few stacks of antacids.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Well, while "Camate" may not be a taru, my personal character is in fact a taru. Don't stop believing!
    Sry to dissapoint dev team, but im reading through all the dev trakers on the front page..
    legion.. (next)
    more legion.. (next)
    phantom roll.. (next)
    "Well, while "Camate" may not be a taru," !!!!! /em Clicks!
    (0)
    Last edited by Godofgods; 02-10-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Just reminding everyone that tonight at 6:30PM (PST) we will be gathering on the test server to do some Legion. Hoping to see everyone there!
    (2)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°ə

Early morning here... so I think I'm going to miss it.
    Working as intended!

I hope everything goes well, and that you'll get some good testing done.
    Just try to remember to have some fun while at it. ^^;
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

[SIZE="5"]I still want some of these![/SIZE]
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The difficulty bar honestly feels set very high. Not impossible, but our testing has shown you need to be VERY organized to make this happen. I have a feeling only a limited selection of jobs are going to be percieved as valuable.

Once we really hunkered down and hammered out a strategy, things went fairly well but we were still unable to fully overcome the challenge. at least clearing the first wave seems to be the only thing required for progression.

It would be nice if we could create multiple legion pages in order to allow unique group configurations to be formed more easily. For the test event, after a horrible faliure the first run, we decided to split up into three groups of 12 to take each of the three monsters separately and at the same time (this proved to be a decent strategy, though not perfect). It was rather difficult to set this up, because we had to plan it out beforehand, form two alliances, then reconfigure into the 3-alliance group setup we wanted after entering the lobby area. It would have been better if we were able to configure our parties the way we wanted before entering. The good news is this strategy enabled us to successfully clear the first wave, albeit not with enough time left to have a chance at killing anything more.

As an aside: I don't like the look of this place visually. We go to the "hall of skies," we expect the arena to have a theme that matches the description. Instead, we get an area that looks like GM Prison. I also somewhat expected unique music, though I suppose that the current audio/visual experience may not be complete.

Finally: In an event with a strict time limit, the second wave of monsters takes a fairly significant time to appear. The wait time should be reduced or eliminated, as players should know going into this that when the first wave is defeated, new monsters will spawn- they can move the group to an appropriate location before finishing the last monster.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-11-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The difficulty bar honestly feels set very high. Not impossible, but our testing has shown you need to be VERY organized to make this happen. I have a feeling only a limited selection of jobs are going to be percieved as valuable.
    Finally, the challenge and throwback to the old school that *some* of us have been waiting for!

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Once we really hunkered down and hammered out a strategy, things went fairly well but we were still unable to fully overcome the challenge
    It's great that there's content you can't one-shot the first or second time you try it. That's how it should be, taking time to learn and devise strategies that work. It sounds great, wish I could have been there to try it ;D
    (3)

Character
    Zubis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It was a good run, nice atmosphere too. I also enjoyed that the reps were able to contribute and have some fun too I hope.
    Hopefully more events like this can happen in the future.

Go exp though

(1)
    Last edited by Zubis; 02-12-2012 at 08:15 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast