Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Player KorPoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carbuncle
    Posts
    205

    Magian Trials: Animator

    That'd be great if they made a new weapon in the box of starting weapons for magian trials, "Antique Animator":

    Antique Animator (Ex)
    All Races
    Allows the use of maneuvers.
    75 PUP

    Then, here's some animators you can get as you complete trials:

    Tier 1 Animators:

    Mercenary's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All Races
    Str+1 Dex+1 Agi+1
    Allows use of maneuvers
    75 PUP

    Performer's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All Races
    Allows use of maneuvers
    Reduces Overload rate
    75 PUP

    Tier 2 Animators:
    From Mercenary's Animator:

    Defender's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    Str+2 Vit+2
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Str+1 Vit+1 Melee skill +5
    75 PUP

    Rogue's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    Dex+2 Agi+2
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Dex+1 Agi+1 Ranged skill +5
    75 PUP

    Magician's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    Int+2 Mnd+2
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Int+1 Mnd+1 Magic skill+5
    75 PUP

    Tier 2 Animators:
    From Performer's Animator:

    Astral Animator (Aug, Ex)
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Reduces chance of overload.
    Automaton: Bonus attributes from Fire maneuvers, Thunder maneuvers, Wind maneuvers, and Light maneuvers.
    75 PUP
    (note: the bonuses are an additional +1 to the attribute associated with the maneuver.)

    Umbral Animator (Aug, Ex)
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Reduces chance of overload.
    Automaton: MP+10, bonus attributes from Ice maneuvers, Water maneuvers, and Earth maneuvers.
    (note: the bonuses are an additional +1 to the attribute associated with the maneuver.)
    75 PUP

    Tier 3 animators, some final result animators for level 75:

    Berserker's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All races
    Str+5
    Allows the use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Attack+5 Ranged attack+5, Double attack+5%
    75 PUP
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Melee skill+10, Double attack+5%)
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Ranged accuracy+5, Ranged skill+10)
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Melee skill+10, Ranged skill+10)

    Sniper's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All races
    Agi+5
    Allows the use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Accuracy+5, Ranged accuracy+5, Triple attack+5%
    75 PUP
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Enmity -5, Ranged attack +5, Damage recieved -5%)
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Attack+5, Ranged attack+5, Double attack+5%)
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Enmity -5, Evasion+5, Snapshot +5)

    Sorcerer's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All races
    Int+5
    Allows the use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Accuracy+5, Magic accuracy+5, Magic attack+5
    75 PUP
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Enmity +5, Evasion+5, Magic evasion+5)
    (Aug Idea: Mnd+5, Automaton: Curing potency+5%, Fast Cast+5)
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Conserve MP+5, Adds regen effect, Adds refresh effect.)

    Solar Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Str+3
    Reduces overload rate for fire maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Str+3, Attack+3, Double Attack+3%
    75 PUP

    Polar Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Int+3
    Reduces overload rate for ice maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Int+3, Magic Attack+3, Magic Accuracy+3
    75 PUP

    Gyro Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Dex+3
    Reduces overload rate for wind maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Dex+3, Accuracy+3, Ranged attack+3
    75 PUP

    Mineral Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Vit+3
    Reduces overload rate for earth maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Vit+3, Def+3, Damage recieved-3%
    75 PUP

    Static Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Agi+3
    Reduces overload rate for thunder maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Agi+3, Evasion+3, Ranged accuracy+3
    75 PUP

    Gel Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Mnd+3
    Reduces overload rate for water maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Mnd+3, Magic defense+3, Spell interruption rate -25%
    75 PUP

    Shining Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    HP+30
    Reduces overload rate for light maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: HP+30, adds regen effect, cure potency +10%

    Shadow Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    MP+30
    Reduces overload rate for dark maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: MP+30, adds refresh effect, Conserve MP +10%

    I left the elemental animators without ideal augments on purpose, to leave room for feedback, and not working on the post-75 animators yet, until after feedback on where to go with these.

    The mercenary's animator leads to animators focused on individual automaton models, while the performer's animator leads to animators focused on individual maneuvers.
    (0)
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

  2. #2
    Player Daremo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    95
    Character
    Ubasti
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 5
    ...

    I have enough crap to lug around.
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player Siviard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San d'Oria
    Posts
    336
    Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I agree, this would be WAAAAAAAAAAY too much.
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player Sp1cyryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    249
    Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    {Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.}
    (0)

  5. #5
    Player Awezomeos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Daremo View Post
    ...

    I have enough crap to lug around.
    I also like to support my own animator idea.


    Quote Originally Posted by Awezomeos View Post
    I dont like the idea of multiple new animators. Give me one animator to rule them all !

    Turbo Animator +2
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Reduces Overload Rate.
    Increases Elementall capacy for each element +2
    Adds 1 Aditional Attachment Slot.
    Adds the use of 1 additional Maneuver to maximun of 4 active Maneuvers
    Increase Maneuver duration 50%
    Puppetmaster Level 90

    Hidden Effect: Automaton Combat Skills +5
    Hidden Effect2: Adds regen refresh and regeain 1/tic
    Hidden Effect3: Automaton HP+100 MP+100

    Obtainable throu trial of magiansTurbo Animator starting weapon) Kill certain ammounts of mobs where automaton needs to do finishing blow with certain Maneuver up at the time of death.
    (0)

  6. #6
    Player Dfoley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    427
    Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    way to many imho

    and for two, some of those seem more in the realm of a dream (looking at you awezomeos)


    The realistic one?

    Cirque Animator
    STR & DEX +8
    Pet: Hp /mp + (double animator +1)

    Pet: Stats+10 Depending on frame/head
    ve gets vit and agi for body, str and vit for head
    blm gets int mnd for body, and int and cha for head
    whm gets int and mnd for body, and mnd and vit for head
    ss gets dex and agi for body, and str and dex for head
    (0)

  7. #7
    Player Awezomeos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    way to many imho

    and for two, some of those seem more in the realm of a dream (looking at you awezomeos)

    Only the best is good enough for my Automaton.
    most other ideas out there not even worth starting a trial for
    (0)

  8. #8
    Player KorPoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carbuncle
    Posts
    205
    Who collects all the magian weapons of a category? This idea is simply for options. Here's my idea of augments:

    Solar Animator:
    (Attack +5, Double attack+2%, Automaton: Added attack bonus with fire maneuvers.)
    (Attack +2, Double attack +5%, Automaton: Added double attack bonus with fire maneuvers.)

    Gyro Animator:
    (Accuracy +5, Triple attack +1%, Automaton: Added accuracy bonus with wind maneuvers.)
    (Accuracy +2, Triple attack +3%, Automaton: Added ranged attack bonus with wind maneuvers.)
    (0)
    Last edited by KorPoni; 03-16-2011 at 02:41 AM.
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

  9. #9
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by KorPoni View Post
    That'd be great if they made a new weapon in the box of starting weapons for magian trials, "Antique Animator":

    Antique Animator (Ex)
    All Races
    Allows the use of maneuvers.
    75 PUP

    Then, here's some animators you can get as you complete trials:

    Tier 1 Animators:

    Mercenary's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All Races
    Str+1 Dex+1 Agi+1
    Allows use of maneuvers
    75 PUP

    Performer's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All Races
    Allows use of maneuvers
    Reduces Overload rate
    75 PUP

    Tier 2 Animators:
    From Mercenary's Animator:

    Defender's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    Str+2 Vit+2
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Str+1 Vit+1 Melee skill +5
    75 PUP

    Rogue's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    Dex+2 Agi+2
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Dex+1 Agi+1 Ranged skill +5
    75 PUP

    Magician's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    Int+2 Mnd+2
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Int+1 Mnd+1 Magic skill+5
    75 PUP

    Tier 2 Animators:
    From Performer's Animator:

    Astral Animator (Aug, Ex)
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Reduces chance of overload.
    Automaton: Bonus attributes from Fire maneuvers, Thunder maneuvers, Wind maneuvers, and Light maneuvers.
    75 PUP
    (note: the bonuses are an additional +1 to the attribute associated with the maneuver.)

    Umbral Animator (Aug, Ex)
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Reduces chance of overload.
    Automaton: MP+10, bonus attributes from Ice maneuvers, Water maneuvers, and Earth maneuvers.
    (note: the bonuses are an additional +1 to the attribute associated with the maneuver.)
    75 PUP

    Tier 3 animators, some final result animators for level 75:

    Berserker's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All races
    Str+5
    Allows the use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Attack+5 Ranged attack+5, Double attack+5%
    75 PUP
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Melee skill+10, Double attack+5%)
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Ranged accuracy+5, Ranged skill+10)
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Melee skill+10, Ranged skill+10)

    Sniper's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All races
    Agi+5
    Allows the use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Accuracy+5, Ranged accuracy+5, Triple attack+5%
    75 PUP
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Enmity -5, Ranged attack +5, Damage recieved -5%)
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Attack+5, Ranged attack+5, Double attack+5%)
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Enmity -5, Evasion+5, Snapshot +5)

    Sorcerer's Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All races
    Int+5
    Allows the use of maneuvers.
    Automaton: Accuracy+5, Magic accuracy+5, Magic attack+5
    75 PUP
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Enmity +5, Evasion+5, Magic evasion+5)
    (Aug Idea: Mnd+5, Automaton: Curing potency+5%, Fast Cast+5)
    (Aug Idea: Automaton: Conserve MP+5, Adds regen effect, Adds refresh effect.)

    Solar Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Str+3
    Reduces overload rate for fire maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Str+3, Attack+3, Double Attack+3%
    75 PUP

    Polar Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Int+3
    Reduces overload rate for ice maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Int+3, Magic Attack+3, Magic Accuracy+3
    75 PUP

    Gyro Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Dex+3
    Reduces overload rate for wind maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Dex+3, Accuracy+3, Ranged attack+3
    75 PUP

    Mineral Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Vit+3
    Reduces overload rate for earth maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Vit+3, Def+3, Damage recieved-3%
    75 PUP

    Static Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Agi+3
    Reduces overload rate for thunder maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Agi+3, Evasion+3, Ranged accuracy+3
    75 PUP

    Gel Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Mnd+3
    Reduces overload rate for water maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Mnd+3, Magic defense+3, Spell interruption rate -25%
    75 PUP

    Shining Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    HP+30
    Reduces overload rate for light maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: HP+30, adds regen effect, cure potency +10%

    Shadow Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    MP+30
    Reduces overload rate for dark maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: MP+30, adds refresh effect, Conserve MP +10%

    I left the elemental animators without ideal augments on purpose, to leave room for feedback, and not working on the post-75 animators yet, until after feedback on where to go with these.

    The mercenary's animator leads to animators focused on individual automaton models, while the performer's animator leads to animators focused on individual maneuvers.
    i want to have elemetal animators that reduces overloads for certain maneuvers. for my RNG pup wind is really the only i use 90% of the time anyway
    (0)

  10. #10
    Player KorPoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carbuncle
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezikiel View Post
    i want to have elemetal animators that reduces overloads for certain maneuvers. for my RNG pup wind is really the only i use 90% of the time anyway
    Read the animators that read "Reduces overload rate for [element] maneuvers, increases overload rate for other maneuvers."

    I mean these greatly decrease overload rate for that maneuver, but without other gear to lower overload rate more, it's still a good chance if you spam it repeatedly.

    Corrections:
    Gyro Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Agi+3
    Reduces overload rate for wind maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Agi+3, Evasion+3, Ranged accuracy+3
    75 PUP

    Static Animator (Aug, Rare, Ex)
    All races
    Dex+3
    Reduces overload rate for thunder maneuvers, Increases overload rate for other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Dex+3, Accuracy+3, Ranged attack+3
    75 PUP
    (0)
    Last edited by KorPoni; 03-16-2011 at 03:07 AM.
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast