Thread: Old Newb

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewyen View Post
    Not that I can think of a realistic way to implement it, but I'm all for giving us access to the Battle of Tavnazia. In real time, the war would continue on forever, but I don't think that would matter too much since the great war from 20 years ago, according to the games own calender, was more like 900 years ago. You'd think we'd all be dead by now >.>
    Would require a new time-altering method, as the people who've progressed enough through CoP have already witnessed its destruction.

However, there's still tons of lore that I'd like to explore. My personal favorite would be the west continent, because it sounds like more than just wilderness. Most people would vote for Mithran homeland, I believe, but I've had some taste with Windurst and Kazham and am personally not a big fan of the vibe it gives off. But still, I'd take what I could get, gladly, if they make another expansion in any direction.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    There are a ton of places they could fill in. Aht Urhgan still feels incomplete. Anything is better than a recycled area. As long as its not another variation of Jugner Forest, I'm all for it.
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Braidyn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18
    I agree, that would be interesting. lol has it been that long in game time? 900 years?
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2