Thread: Daggers on NIN

Character
    Roczilla
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Daggers on NIN

Was curious if anyone uses daggers to solo with? I have been using two Yataghan with +6% critical damage, +5 damage and really like the results with Evisceration. Any thoughts?
    (0)

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I use daggers for Temperance and the like. Don't see any reason to expand that.
    (0)

Character
    Danial
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Oynos dagger is nice for ninja, you don't full time in it though, switch it out after you proc
    (0)

Character
    Joleen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I really only use daggers for 3 reasons:

-blue/red procs
    -aeolian edge for ki farming
    -skilling up dagger when it isn't capped

I found i get way better damage using katanas over daggers, and since getting Blade: Hi that's the ws i use pretty much all the time.
    (0)
    The Doctor Said I Wouldn't Have So Many Nosebleeds If I Kept My Finger Outta There

Character
    Peldin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I like the damage on evisceration as well but I think blade jin is better for me... although they do seem really close. However I have actually enjoyed off-handing my twilight knife for the tp drain. With Yurin and Myoshu I have sometimes drained 0 tp off the boss which I assume means that I actually took its tp to 0. It makes me wonder if I could solo a boss without it ever using a tp move. Haven't bothered to try yet
    (0)

Character
    Vazerus
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Before my Kannagi (and merit WS's) I would use Dagger/Kamome for Evisceration in Abyssea, since it did more damage than Blade: Jin (at least for me).

Most often I used that combo for cruor farming, actually, for the piercing bonus against colibri/bats.
    (0)