Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

XXX is too far away!

Has there been any update on fixing the "XXX is too far away." and causing us to loose TP? This was addressed and responded too a while back and not implemented. Can we get some kind of status update?
    (10)
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Monsters don't wear gear, eat food and rarely have buffs on them (PLD / WHM / RDM notwithstanding). Just like they don't have ridiculous attack, neither do they have ridiculous defense nor evasion.
    And Kirin is not a SMN, he's a "monster", special stats and all. Player community has defined him as a SMN because he astral flows, otherwise we could just as easily of called him a BLM because he use's Stone V / Stonega IV / Quake. Or a MNK because he attacks with two hands. And so forth.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleashhell View Post
    Has there been any update on fixing the "XXX is too far away." and causing us to loose TP? This was addressed and responded too a while back and not implemented. Can we get some kind of status update?
    They still haven't implemented storage access from all areas, I wouldn't count on this being implemented anytime this year.
    (3)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    They announced the TP loss fix much longer ago, though. I believe they mentioned they were gonna look into it with the next update, although for the life of me I can't remember where I've read that now. Maybe I was just hallucinating, I'm not sure. Both of these things seem like really easy fixes, though.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Everything seems like an easy fix when you don't actually have access to the code or the duty to modify it.
    (2)

Everything seems magical and arcane when you have no idea how computers work.

Changing code is hard, bro.
    (8)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I thought we were being quiet about this because in all likelihood SE would fuck this up and have the adjustment affect monsters too then refuse to fix the new problem?
    Kind of like how curelocking was "fixed" to be worse.
    (2)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Everything seems like an easy fix when you don't actually have access to the code or the duty to modify it.
    Do you get a free month every time you stick up for SE?
    (8)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Do you get a free month every time you stick up for SE?
    He's not sticking up for SE... it's a common fallacy that coding is easy and quick, and anyone can do it better then the guys actually doing it.

There's a Dutch saying: "The best helmsmen are on shore." (De beste stuurlui staan aan wal.)
    (3)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    He's not sticking up for SE... it's a common fallacy that coding is easy and quick, and anyone can do it better then the guys actually doing it.

There's a Dutch saying: "The best helmsmen are on shore." (De beste stuurlui staan aan wal.)
    idk something about 10 years to fix code is hard... i mean its only the 10th ani this year and we still have beetles with feet that are backwards.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    As far as I'm aware BG has always held the position of "We're not the *** Morality Police". People are welcome to express their opinions about third party programs on this site. However, we will, as stated, ban the *** *** out of someone trying to post links to said programs. And if people want to cry about Stan's guild program then they should probably start boycotting ffxiah. And excel.

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    idk something about 10 years to fix code is hard... i mean its only the 10th ani this year and we still have beetles with feet that are backwards.
    That's not a coding issue.. the beetles went through a population bottleneck which allowed a non-fatal mutation to persist. It might look weird but if lil' Percival can live with it, who are we to demand cosmetic surgery?
    (8)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast