Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Not yet, anyway. Looks to me like they're trying to find a way to make it work.

I am pleased by this change, but I bet red mages and ninjas are even more pleased.
    (0)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Creelo View Post
    Just want to give some recent personal feedback I have regarding this issue.

~~ Yada yada yadda ~~

When I have the same resist rate naked as I do with full debuffing gear and a Gjallarhorn... I think there's a problem.
    I agree with you.

If it has a weakness trigger these should always be 100% bonus to accuracy. This garbage where something has a weakness but is 95% resistant it's oxymoron by design.
    (1)
    Last edited by Sarick; 12-08-2012 at 11:22 PM.
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Player
    This change makes me happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    We received some feedback that enfeebling effects such as slow and paralyze have seemingly been ineffective for certain boss monsters whose normal attacks are AoE attacks. In order to bring out the full potential of enfeebling magic effects we would like to address this phenomenon. To start with we will be making adjustments during next week’s version update so that paralyze and killer effects are elicited.
    That said, I'm going to be a curmudgeon and analyze the wording here. CURMUDGEONATION GO!

The Development Bros had to "receive feedback" that something actually did not work, straight up never-ever works, to conclude that thing "seemingly" does not work. When this thing that never works does not work, the occurrence is a "phenomenon".

Can I hire whoever wrote the original statement of this to represent me if I'm ever arrested for DUI? I don't care that he doesn't have a law degree and probably doesn't even speak English. I have faith that I'll enter the court room a drunk driver who killed two children and one tree, and somehow leave as mayor of the town in which I am tried.
    (2)
    Last edited by SpankWustler; 12-09-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Inb4 they accidentally make this affect player WS too and then don't fix it for 2 years.
    It already does. Difference between you and an NM is that you can just mash your WS macro until it goes off, where as they might take a couple of seconds to decide to do it again. In the case of JAs, you put your JA on recast. For them....not really sure but I don't think they have actual recasts for JA-like moves or not ones that have particularly long durations.
    (0)
    Last edited by ManaKing; 12-09-2012 at 11:57 AM.
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    It already does. Difference between you and an NM is that you can just mash your WS macro until it goes off, where as they might take a couple of seconds to decide to do it again. In the case of JAs, you put your JA on recast. For them....not really sure but I don't think they have actual recasts for JA-like moves or not ones that have particularly long durations.
    No... Just no

Paralyze can not effect Weapon Skills. It effects spells, job abilities and auto-attack rounds. For monsters it effects spells and auto-attack rounds, the monster system at 50 didn't have any mobs using "Job Abilities" so it was never coded in. Later with abyssea and iron clad type monsters SE decided to use the JA mechanic to give monsters area of effect and other "different" forms of auto-attack.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings!

We received some feedback that enfeebling effects such as slow and paralyze have seemingly been ineffective for certain boss monsters whose normal attacks are AoE attacks. In order to bring out the full potential of enfeebling magic effects we would like to address this phenomenon. To start with we will be making adjustments during next week’s version update so that paralyze and killer effects are elicited.

In regards to slow, we are still looking into this and need a bit more time due to the fact that the processes involving it are more complex.
    =>
    The all Worlds maintenance, which was scheduled to occur on Dec. 10, 2012 from 17:00 to 19:00 (GMT), has been postponed until further notice due to the discovery of a critical bug. We will provide an update once the new maintenance time is confirmed.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
    (2)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13