Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Player
    ... Which is mostly nullified by the amount of damage brd adds to the other DDs post nerf. Cor doesn't come close especially with their lower WS frequency post nerf.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    tl;dr
    This is why it's be firm belief that rather than trying to debate and discuss with the devs, we should debate and discuss amongst ourselves, then devise a system of numbers, pictures, and pictograms with which we can clearly and easily communicate our opinions in a way that contains no subtle hints or nuances, is straightforward, direct, and incredibly blunt, and cannot ever be lost in translation.
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Pootersmash
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    The real issue that I have isn't cor vs brd, or cor's overall usefulness, or anything along that line. The point I want to make to the devs is that they are destroying a perfectly reasonable game mechanic, purely because it is broken in ONE situation.

Please, please, please... "Fix" the situation that causes it to be broken, not the entire mechanic. It is not very powerful as is outside of VW, it's actually about 50% useless(needing lucky/11 rolls to have an effect). After the "Fix" it will be 95% useless, and now 50% useless in VW.

I fully agree with the reasoning as to why it needs be adjusted inside of Voidwatch. 70-80tp after every WS is a bit over the top. but I don't see how 40tp after a WS is over the top everywhere else, seeing as it requires a cor, and requires some luck to actually achieve it.

Aside from this, it is actually EASIER for you to either change the Atmacite in question, or simply cap tp gained after WS to 50. With your proposed change, you have to adjust the mechanic as a whole(more likely to have unintended consequences), and then also change SAM's JA.
    (0)

Has anyone tested this out as to whether the nerf was implemented. I went briefly out the other day on COR and seemed to be getting Miser's and WS TP stacking still. My eyeball test may not have been totally accurate since I was running tacticians and taking damage.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    Has anyone tested this out as to whether the nerf was implemented. I went briefly out the other day on COR and seemed to be getting Miser's and WS TP stacking still. My eyeball test may not have been totally accurate since I was running tacticians and taking damage.
    This was not implemented in the Monday update.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

OK so my eyeball test was accurate after all. Guess we get a reprieve for a few weeks at least. Hope they are actually reconsidering the notion.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Player
    It actually will make the potential of the amount of TP "return" you get much much lower. You will no longer get above 25~30 tp from your WSs anymore because of this "update" where as before, especially on sam, i frequently got 60~80 tp return(yes, i could WS in the next 1-2 hits lol...). So this is really a nerf.
    (0)

Since Hagakure is a one-time ability that grants an effect to the next weapon skill used and does not give a full-time benefit, based off of your feedback and dev./QA team testing, we have decided to increase the effect a bit.

While it won’t make it in time for tomorrow’s test server update, the save TP amount for Hagakure will be increase from 35 to 40.
    (4)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    How about not making miser's roll completely useless? Was that ever given thought? Especially after the bullcrap line involving Save TP and Conserve TP effects on one character, when Save TP and Conserve TP don't stack?
    (7)

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Since Hagakure is a one-time ability that grants an effect to the next weapon skill used and does not give a full-time benefit, based off of your feedback and dev./QA team testing, we have decided to increase the effect a bit.

While it won’t make it in time for tomorrow’s test server update, the save TP amount for Hagakure will be increase from 35 to 40.
    run away... now
    (5)

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast