Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ica
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    It's mind boggling. This is a massive nerf to Corsair, and a solid DD nerf to everyone (since it's a nerf to a buffer's buffs). I guess that many people just don't understand how this works in the first place?
    Yeah, that's the only reason I can come up with as well. Either they don't play COR, or bring one to events, so it's not a big deal? Or as it was put by one LS mate earlier: there's no save TP on pink/perle gear so it must not be something the majority of the player base needs to care about!
    (3)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    imo setting a cap at 50 tp would been a better way to go so atleast miser roll will still be useful.
    (2)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Player
    (3)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    BARANCE!*

yAY!
    (2)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Mindi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    This is really a slap in the face for all the COR who were usefull in a group event again. In the end you can still do Misers+Atmacite of Discipline for 45 SaveTP... but not sure if ppl will careenough since alot of lolcor still out there who arent trying to hold 11regain/mis up fulltime in VW making the benefits of those 2 buffs not as strong anymore.

I think the maintask of the Dev's is to find out what ways of combat the playerbase actually use for their fights and then they think about how to nerf it. They saw us useing COR's and Atmacite of Discipline in VW to together with Regain roll/Atmacite to be able to have a very high WS frequency.. and they think "ehh what are the players doing?! this doesnt work like i intentended! Need...to...nerf...."

With this nerf to saveTP i think they really should raise the amount of SaveTp on Miser's roll.. or Cut away the Lower TP Gain on Blitzersroll so cor could use it as a haste roll.. or change blitzer to a real Hasteroll.
    (5)

I can't help but wonder if when the new COR rolls were announced, everyone just said "yes thank you, they're great" instead of "I'll never use it still, Miser's and Tactician's is the only way to go!" that this nerf may have never happened?
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    I can't help but wonder if when the new COR rolls were announced, everyone just said "yes thank you, they're great" instead of "I'll never use it still, Miser's and Tactician's is the only way to go!" that this nerf may have never happened?
    This reminds me of the parable: "I cried that I had no shoes, until I met the maniac who sawed off my feet."
    (5)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    It's not as bad as people are crying about. Doing Discipline + Coercion with Misers and Tacticians and getting 60+ TP back after each WS was getting broken. Players basically never stopped WSing. Now your can still stack those buffs and instead of 60+ TP your getting 30~40+ TP back. And considering you couldn't ever get that much back from a regular WS, then Misers isn't useless in any way, its just not overwhelming broken anymore.
    (5)

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    There are better ways that they could have fixed it. Such as a cap on the maximum TP return of a WS at 50. I'm fully aware that 70tp return on WSs was over the top and I was saying it would get nerfed from day one but this change is stupid. This change makes miser's 95% useless outside of VW and inside probably loses big time to double march in DPS increases so now COR will mostly be there for procs. OH WAIT YOU WON'T NEED TO PROC ANYMORE WHEN THIS GOES LIVE!!!
    (10)
    Last edited by Insaniac; 02-04-2012 at 08:02 PM.
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    This throws Miser's roll down the gutter. They either pump the roll's values to about double the amount, or corsairs are just going back to lv 75 buffs. The idea about a tp return cap wasn't bad, but someone at SE simply isn't able to think creatively I guess, always use the worst possible solution for every problem.
    (9)

11. 02-04-2012 08:28 PM

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast