THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    Or TP Bonus maybe? I was confused as well by the post. D:
    Rajas doesn't have TP bonus on it.
    (1)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBass View Post
    Uh... im missing the part where you guys are angry. How exactly is having a minimum amount of tp towards your next weaponskill (the minimum amount being 20, even if you miss) or a getting large amount of tp back sometimes when it connects bad?
    Before, 20 Save TP would add 20 TP to the TP return from a weaponskill. So, weaponskills could return 40+ TP.

Now, 20 Save TP just sets the minimum TP return to 20 but does not add 20 TP to the weaponskill's normal return. It only has a large effect if the weaponskill misses, which should be about 5% of the time.

The largest effect is on Miser's Roll, since it's the most common source of Save TP. This change makes Miser's Roll alone entirely useless for ranged weapons, effectively useless for two-handed weapons, and a horrible option for one-handed weapons.
    (3)
    Last edited by SpankWustler; 02-04-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Made my explanation of the change clearer.

Character
    Ica
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    Rajas doesn't have TP bonus on it.
    Whoops, I was only looking at the part where he was talking about his dagger.
    (1)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBass View Post
    Uh... im missing the part where you guys are angry. How exactly is having a minimum amount of tp towards your next weaponskill (the minimum amount being 20, even if you miss) or a getting large amount of tp back sometimes when it connects bad?
    Because previous they used atmacite + Misers Roll to get 40~50+ TP back from WS's. Similiar to the old school Penta SAM builds.
    (1)

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You know what would have been a better fix for all this. A cap on Save TP. That way Miser's would have had some use outside of VW. No one is gonna do Miser's outside for a +7-10 TP return on WS with an 11. You know why they didn't do that? Cause it would have hurt SAM every 5 minutes instead of COR all the time. Can we get a buff to Miser's or something? Maybe 30 for a 5 and 40 for an 11? Miser's really turned things around for COR in the useful buff department and now it's being taken away.
    (12)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Character
    Slayerofgods
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    If you do this adjustment on Save TP... and increase the SAM JA... Miser's Roll needs also a Buffs !

I was really having fun in Voidwatch as COR those days... Now, I'm a little unconfident for the future. :/

Miser's Roll Buffs please ! >_<
    (4)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Thank you SE for essentially making Misers Roll useless outside of Voidwatch. You guys sure have your finger in the pulse of the community. Sometimes I wonder if the producers have ever played the damn game...
    (6)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

After being largely shelved through the Abyssea era I was really starting to enjoy COR in VW. Now they decide to take away the one buff that made up for not having a haste roll. GDI.

Why didn't they just nerf the atmacite instead?

I guess this is karmic retribution for me being secretly glad about the BST TH thing.

Guess I'll just have fun in VW until the nerf hits and then get pigeonholed back to my jobs I don't like playing but others find more useful.

Really SE. Was Anyone unhappy with getting misers roll? Did it really upset game balance that much? Were bands of CORs bullying BRDs at the back of the school bus?
    (7)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I wonder how Save TP and Conserve TP will interact with each other in relation to this.
    (1)
    Last edited by Economizer; 02-04-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast