Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Player
    I would much rather see a reduction to casting time than to recast time. DRK only really had a few spells that were actually beneficial to begin with: drain, drain II, stun, absorbs, and dread spikes. If they were to reduce the casting time of dark magic it wouldn't really have an effect on stun but would be beneficial for every other spell.

Cemate you say that Dark Seal is not to be used for spells such as dread spikes, but rather spells against the enemy, but the other half of DRK's spells are completely impractical to use, such as elemental magic. I guess in short, I think DRK should have 1 job trait that lowers dark magic casting time, and another job trait that lowers recast time for enfeebling/elemental magic.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeroth; 02-19-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    They could put a 3 infront of that 8 on the af2+2 head to kinda resolve this a bit. I have a feeling we didn't fully consider the gear out there and future gear but then again we KNOW how they operate.
    (0)

Character
    Nausi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    I seriously hope that the casting time reduction affects all our magic, instead of just dark magic. I would love use in conjunction with Impact and Bale Feet +2 to grab a quick 100+TP.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5