Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Petition for Summoner Overhaul

Please put your name here if you would like SE to make SMN a more balanced class . . . Hopefully this will get a SE's attention. . . .
    (13)

I doubt it will, but I'd like to see SMN updated. It was one of my favorite jobs through the series, and now its extremely poor in this game!
    (3)

Still if the petition has alot of people then maybe SE will do something . . . . it's horrible. . .
    (2)

Player
    support /
    (1)

Player
    For some reason, I feel that they have a lot of changes for SMN but they are withholding the information so they can spring it all once, on the day of the update... I remember that's how they did Diabolos.
    (0)
    Live, Laugh, LOVE.

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The BP Timer Reduction Ability they promised in the manifesto.

Where is it?

/signed
    (1)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Yeah, smn is absolutely horrible. It's not like Perfect Defense is a worthwhile ability or there are strategies developed around making effective use of smn...
    (2)
    Salaheem's Sentinels routinely monitors the content of messages sent and received via its linkshell for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. Employees must never send or store messages or attachments that acknowledge the return of the Black Coffin, or defame the name of Naja Salaheem or the Empress. Messages of this nature sent in or out of the Aht Urhgan linkshell may be intercepted and stopped by highly trained Immortals. If you have received this message by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and destroy this message.

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Seriously, if they're going to do crap like what they're doing to the BST, then LEAVE us SMN alone. I dont want the SMN to be nerf even more than it already is. If they will do real improvements like the PUP are, then I'm all for it. But overall, the word Balance in the hands of SE has more negativity then positively associated with it.
    (0)

Character
    Lilia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    yes please,
    more melee dmg
    or enspelldmg (/sigh i can beat my ava with my staff in melee)
    or or or
    /support
    (1)

I remember saying this 2005. It really needed an overhaul, and yet SE insisted on just doing baby steps. It is always too little, too late.

Would have been nice if they just let us equip atmas on avatars while they work on all the slow updates. I actually suggested such things back in 2005, but then they tossed PUP on us with the whole equip system instead. (Sometimes I'm positive SE stole all my ideas and put them on new jobs instead of fixing SMN)
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast