Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dmuller30 View Post
    sign !! We need this still lol
    Still need what? Smn's are more wanted then most melee jobs and are useful in the highest Tier endgame stuff and can put out 2-7 times more damage then bst's while staying out of range of all AoE.
    (0)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    Still need what? Smn's are more wanted then most melee jobs and are useful in the highest Tier endgame stuff and can put out 2-7 times more damage then bst's while staying out of range of all AoE.
    The only part that's agreeable is how far a SMN has to be away from the mob. You must be blind or not have had good BST's because BST can far out weigh our 30 second spike damage. . . .
    (3)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    No, they can't. MB'ing avatars can do 40k or more dmg every 30 seconds w/o buffs or debuffs for mob. Bst will do around 3-6k every 10 seconds w/o any buffs or debuffs on mob. Maybe where the smn has to do physical, but it certainly isn't far out weigh as I've seen smn's doing decent damage on physical BP
    (2)

While the nerf to BST was stupid and didn't accomplish SE's goal (just made the JA's annoying and inconsistent) I never turn down any job getting more dmg output... Yes SMN can put out great dmg over time but if they put out another 20% burst dmg, it's not going to ruin my cupcake either... Just wish SE would stop nerfing things in the last days of this game... buff yes, nerf no.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    /signed

I love Summoner, and while I'm not the best geared SMN in Vana'diel I do really like the job.
    (0)

supported.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I of course support a smn update and boost, but I'm not sure they know what to do with it. I'm sure they don't want to make a job that has high buffing abilities into a top tier damage dealer. Maybe they will do something similar to SCH and make an ability that makes you choose: be support or be DD.
    (0)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    No, they can't. MB'ing avatars can do 40k or more dmg every 30 seconds w/o buffs or debuffs for mob. Bst will do around 3-6k every 10 seconds w/o any buffs or debuffs on mob. Maybe where the smn has to do physical, but it certainly isn't far out weigh as I've seen smn's doing decent damage on physical BP
    Ok you are obviously not playing with very geared BST, beast can easily hit 10k+ with good gear 3 time in less than 30 seconds not to mention they can solo SC themselves which end up being 10K+ then add another 10K+ followed by a possible 5k+ SC there is no way I can keep that up with my summoner without having a someone to skill chain with. Yeah you can spike Apogee but that is all that is, it's simply a spike in DPS. So for BST to not need any MB to pump out this DPS is ludicrous. Let's not mention all the attention to detail on gear you need for SMN just to be qualified as a decent SMN. Escha gear doesn't quite cut it and reforged will only get you so far. Escha Resenjima is great if you can get the insane amount of stones you need just to get the right augments. Apogee gear +1 will get you in elite SMN squad if you can afford 90mil per piece. And Nirvana don't even get me started . . . .
    (1)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast