Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Character
    Deces
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothscar View Post
    I carry 130~140, does that mean I'm entitled to TH10?
    Sorry Ethers don't count.
    (1)

Character
    Elgorian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I don't see why people are complaining, just because you lose some TH initially (they said they'd be adding gear to enhance this....) that doesn't meant BST will lose it's solo/duo ability. Is losing 2/1 TH reallllly gonna keep you from farming in Dynamis? Coins will still drop guys.....
    (0)
    Jobs: MNK99 PLD99 WHM99 BLM99

Character
    Mayoress
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    no its not lol, umad. you had something that was imbalanced, and its being balanced...atleast in this case its being balanced properly. You still have TH1...?

"hi, I'm a scrub bst who has 50k in AH gear, I can solo farm dynamis for 200 currency without putting any effort into it. SE hates us because we used to be able to have PDT-100% on our pets, basically rendering them invinvible, and SE nerfed that, douchebags always nerfing bst, we've been through enough, WE DESERVE TO HAVE INVINCIBLE PETS WITH TH3" (which is the level of TH which stops to see exponential gains and starts to receive marginal gains)
    You sure are exuberantly elated over a whole lot of nothing than. LET THE HATE (of bsts) FLOW THROUGH YOU.
    (1)

Character
    Deces
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldersyde View Post
    You sure are exuberantly elated over a whole lot of nothing than. LET THE HATE (of bsts) FLOW THROUGH YOU.
    He's just mad because his French cries and Whaabuger thread on the bst forum got nuked.
    (1)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    um...you missed my point
    TH0 <<<<<<< TH1 <<<<<<<<<<<<<< TH2 <<<<<<<<<<<<<< TH3 < TH4 < TH5 < TH6 < TH7....

thats my point, on a large scale, like doing dynamis every day for a year and checking final tally, TH7 > TH3. On a small scale though, which is what most people will experience, the difference between TH7 and TH3 is negligible.
    (0)

Player
    Wow this is retarded, they have us falcor jug pet when it didnt win the vote, now they are gimping the jug along with ladybug, AND now they are gonna change the synth, just know they are gonna remove abaia as one of the ingrediants, so now that screws over Ebisu fishermen/cooking people.

SE this is rediculous.
    (3)

Character
    Francisco
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    This is really just an idiotic move, for the sake of nerfing something. And my BST is like level 12 or something. I'm not even sure anymore because I don't care about BST. But this is still stupid.

You know how I picture this Dev. Team? A bunch of guys trying to come up with good ideas, only getting shot down by a megalomaniacal Tanaka, because he has a "vision" for how everything in FFXI is supposed to be. It's his world. It's his creation. His law must be kept. Balance preserved. Order restored.

I don't believe for a second Tanaka had anything to do with FFXI from the conception of Abyssea, up until sometime around the start of Voidwatch. It's just doesn't make any sense. I picture him being away from that entire era, on a journey of self-discovery. And the other developers, they had a ball. Until the day a dark shadow clouded the developing room. An evil wind blew across the cubicles. Tanaka stood, darkening the doorway, a furious scowl on his face. "W...what DID YOU DO???", he asked. He then went into full rage mode, ripping down posters, charts, graphs and storyboards related to Abyssea, throwing them to the floor... then jumped up and down on them screaming "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!"

There is really no other explanation in my mind.

He has his vision, and here it is... he will keep nerfing other jobs until there are only about 40 players total left. He'll merge them all to one server, and instruct them all to gather together at Blueblade Fell for free Lv. 99 final weapons. Then he'll tell all the SAMs to use their job emote so there are flags. They'll do it.

And with that, Tanaka will have completed his final vision. Recreating the ending of the opening cutscene. He'll crack a half-smile and say "good..." - Then he'll look over his shoulder, to Sage Sundi, and say "shut it down."

Sage Sundi will ask, "Shut what down?"

"The server. Shut it down. Our work is done."

And thus, FFXI will die.
    (15)

"How do I lock threads?"

Consume the contents of a bottle of Extra Strength Tylonel and then drink a beer. Soon, all threads will be locked.

Character
    Mayoress
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    um...you missed my point
    TH0 <<<<<<< TH1 <<<<<<<<<<<<<< TH2 <<<<<<<<<<<<<< TH3 < TH4 < TH5 < TH6 < TH7....

thats my point, on a large scale, like doing dynamis every day for a year and checking final tally, TH7 > TH3. On a small scale though, which is what most people will experience, the difference between TH7 and TH3 is negligible.
    Well, your first post wasn't very clear, since you only seemed to compare TH1 and TH3 but you explained it better there, so I can admit I was wrong.

Looks like you're in for some bad news though. This only means bsts will be in your way alot longer than, taking the currency you feel you so rightly deserve. Bsts are a stubborn bunch, we've tried to do stuff like limbus and nms solo even before th pets came out. This won't get rid of us.

And it may not even get rid of the casual bsts, the "scrubs" as you call them. As much as SE wants to ignore it, people want to do things in as small a group as they can. You really think people all ran to lvl bst to do dynamis because they had access to a th pet? They did it because they didn't want to share with other people. Lower th might mean less coins but I'm betting a solo bst will still get a better deal than splitting coins in the average duo. Annnnd depending on how they adjust the recipes, that means jugs could actually decrease in value a lot, meaning that all those "scrub" bsts will be raking in gil with lower overhead. Enjoy.
    (4)

Player
    The only thing worth doing on BST at this point is soloing. Might as well just delete the job at this point if they are going to take away one of the very (and I mean *very*) few perks of the job left.
    (3)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldersyde View Post
    You really think people all ran to lvl bst to do dynamis because they had access to a th pet?
    With the ease of leveling a job in abyssea...yeah. Sounds like a pretty solid plan, spend 1-2 days powering bst to 99, buy up 100k worth of AH garbage, make 2-3m every day via dynamis with next to 0 effort.
    (0)

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast